Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 : Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) has newly issued an official notification for 225 Lecturer posts in their organization. PPSC offers a great opportunity to the eligible and interested candidates to fill the 225 Lecturer vacancies through PPSC notification 2016. The interested applicants can apply for the Punjab Lecturer Notification 2016 through the online mode from the PPSC official website on or before 20 January 2016. For applying the Punjab Govt Lecturer Vacancies 2016, Candidates should have to be B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in any appropriate discipline or stream from recognized University. Candidate must study Punjabi up to 10th Standard and Candidates age should be 18-37 years. All the other details of eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee etc
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites Application Forms from eligible and interested applicants for recruitment to 200 & 25 vacancies for various Lecturers in the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training Government of Punjab.Interested candidates can visit official website for applying PPSC Lecturer Notification 2016 on or before last date.The candidates have to upload recent passport size photo and also signature along with details and send the form on or before the 05 February 2016. Selection of the Candidates will based on the written test and interview.
Details of Vacancies :–
- Lecturer Architecture – there are 05 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions and 03 Posts in the Government Polytechnic College (Women) Jalandhar Cadre.
- Lecturer Production Engineering – there are 01 Post in the Subordinate Institutions.
- Lecturer Electronics and Communication Engineering – there are 44 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions and 04 Posts in the Government Polytechnic College (Women) Jalandhar Cadre.
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering – there are 41 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions
- Lecturer Chemical Engineering – there are 04 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions
- Lecturer Civil Engineering – there are 28 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions
- Lecturer Information Technology – there are 18 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions and 04 Posts in the Government Polytechnic College (Women) Jalandhar Cadre.
- Lecturer Computer Engineering– there are 34 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions.
- Lecturer Electrical Engineering – there are 39 Posts in the Subordinate Institutions.
Organization : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Category: Punjab Govt Jobs
Original Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline mode
Pay Scale: candidates who will get selected will get monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
Education Qualification : Candidates should have degree of B.Tec/M.Tec/B.A/M.A from any recognized University and Candidates should study Punjabi in class 10th.
- Candidates age should be between 18-37 years.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be select on the basis of their written test and interview.
- ST/SC and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 1125/- Only
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- Only
- Ex- servicesmen Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- Only
- Physically Handicapped candidates have to pay Rs. 1750/- Only
How to Apply :
- Interested & eligible applicants should apply Online only.
- Application from any other mode will be rejected.
- For more detail related to advertisement & procedure log on to (www.ppsc.gov.in).
Important dates :–
- Application Start :- 31/12/15
- Application close :- 20/01/16
- Application Fee deposit :- 27/01/16
Last date of apply : 20 January, 2016 (20/01/16)
In case of any feedback, suggestion or any query related to this article can leave in the suggestion box provided below.. for any other query stay connected with us (www.4vnu.com)