Punjab Revenue has released latest recruitment notification for the various vacant posts of Patwari in Punjab Revenue department. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment can Apply Online.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015
Punjab Revenue had invited applications from the eligible candidates from all over the country for the various recruitment vacancies for the posts of Patwari. The candidates who are interested can Apply Online for the given recruitment. Aspirants can apply for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Applicants should visit the official site www.punjabrevenue.nic.in to apply Punjab Patwari Online application. Read this article to know complete information of Punjab Revenue Dept vacancies.
Vacancy Details:- (Total No. Of Posts is 1227)
- Name of Organization: Punjab Revenue Department
- Official site: www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
- Job Role: Revenue patwari
- Vacancies: 1227
- Job category: State Government
- Job Location: Punjab
- The eligible Candidate should have passed a Bachelor Degree in any field from recognized University with the Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course.
- The candidates must have working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for this recruitment should have Age between 21 years to 37 years.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will get selected for this recruitment will get Pay scale of Rs. 10, 300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with Rs. 3200 grade pay
Selection Process: The Final Selection of Candidates will be based on written test in two stages.
- The application Fee For General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ BC/ PHC / EXSM candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply:
- First candidates must Log on to www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment of Revenue Patwaris
- Read the notification carefully, if eligible
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form with correct details
- Download the fee challan
- Take hard copy of application form.
|Starting Date of Notification||Starting Date of Online Application||Last date for application submission||Last date for fee payment at SBP|
- Click here To Download Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
- Click Here For more Details:- punjabrevenue.nic.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of Punjab Revenue at punjabrevenue.nic.in for more details or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the recruitment.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.