Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Is Going to conduct the written examination for the various posts of Junior Judicial Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade – II. the examination will be held on in this upcoming months so all the candidates who will applied for this given posts can check here the latest exam syllabus and exam pattern 2017.and official exam syllabus PDF.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017
The Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Will Going To Conduct The Written Examination For The various Posts Of Junior Judicial Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade – II The Exact date Will Be Provided Soon At This page So Stay Connected. Here Check Out The latest Syllabus And Eaxm Pattern Or Official PDF For The Better Preparation And Scoring Good Marks …
Examination Conducted By: Rajasthan High Court (RHC)
Name Of The Examination: Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade – II Exam
Official Site: www.hcraj.nic.in
Job Location: Jodhpur.
Exam Pattern: The Rajasthan High Court Clerk & Judicial Assistant Written Test consists of the following features :
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 150 questions from 3 sections.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who are qualifies in Written test will be appearing for Type writing test.
- The Type writing test consists of speed test and efficiency test.
- The Type writing test is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
|Exam||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Written Test||Hindi||50||100||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge||50||100||2 Hours|
|Type Writing Test||Speed Test||50||10 Minutes|
|Efficiency Test||50||10 Minutes|
The Rajasthan High Court Assistant Exam consists of the following subjects :
- General Knowledge.
The Computer [Efficiency & Speed] Test shall consist of two papers:-
|Sr. No.||Papers||Max. Marks||Min. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-1 Speed Test||50||20||10 minutes|
|2.||Paper-2 Efficiency Test||50||20||10 minutes|
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in Hindi or Dual Language, i.e. Hindi and English.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) × Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Syllabus for efficiency test shall be as follows:
- The test may be taken on word processing software.
- It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
- Formatting of letter.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by the min the Written Test.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with us.