The Rajasthan NRHM ANM Syllabus is available for download. The Rajasthan State Health and Family Welfare, NRHM has released a notification for the recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts. There are nearly 7851 vacancies according to the Notification. Aspirants can download the syllabus and start preparation for the Exam. The Direct Link is also given here for the Syllabus PDF. Click Here. Syllabus is Very Important part of Exams when Students Starts preparation for the Exam they Check Syllabus for The subjects and try to learn all the complete Syllabus. Exam Is Going to be very competitive as thousand of Students has applied for the Exam.
Rajasthan NRHM Pharmacist Syllabus 2016
National Rural Health Mission is an approved programme undertaken by the Government of India. The Rajasthan NRHM is an organization working directly under the control of Rajasthan. Rajasthan NRHM ANM Syllabus is here for the Students who are appearing for the Exam can download the Syllabus here. and check more details given below.
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan State Health and Family Welfare, NRHM.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 7851 Posts
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official website: rajswasthya.nic.in
Rajasthan NRHM ANM & GNM Syllabus
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- First Aid.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Nursing Management.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing etc.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Drug Store Management.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Multiple Choice Questions for Pharmacists
- B.Sc. (NURSING) General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)
Candidates who have any type of doubt or query related to the Syllabus can ask us through the comment box give below..