Board Of Revenue Rajasthan has issued syllabus for the recruitment exam of Patwari recruitment 2015. The candidates who have applied for Rajasthan Patwari posts can get the whole detailed information regarding the syllabus, examination pattern, solved question paper and important books to prepare for this recruitment test.
Board Of Rajasthan Patwari Exam Syllabus 2016
Board Of Revenue Rajasthan will conduct an exam for the 2500 recruitment posts of Patwari. The candidates applied for the given exam are waiting for the syllabus were to be informed that the syllabus has been issued by Board of Rajasthan. The candidates can check here for more details.
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2015:-
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- There will be 150 Questions(50 from each section).
- The question paper will carry Multiple Chice/ Objective Type Questions of 300 marks.
- The time period will be 3 hours or 180 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking in the exam. i.e for every wrong answer the marks will be deducted.
Exam Syllabus of Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2015:-
General Knowledge :- There Will be Following Topics In General Knowledge.
Maths :- There Will be Following Topics In Mathamatics.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- General Hindi and Concise Grammar – An Indispensable Guide for all Competitive Exams
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths
- Objective General Knowledge 6250 + Questions
Click Here For more Details:- www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with Board Of Revenue Rajasthan Official website at www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in for more information regarding the syllabus or keep yourself updated by stay connected with us.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below.Our panel will try to answer your queries as soon as possible.