Raksha Bandhan (रक्षा बन्धन) is a traditional Hindu festival which commemorates the relationship of brother and her sister. In some parts of India, it is celebrated as Rakhi Purnima, or simply as “Rakhi Ka Tyohaar”. Sisters tie Rakhi on their brother’s hand to take vow of protection and care from their brother, throughout life. It is important to follow correct timings and traditions while performing “Rakhi Ceremony”, that’s why we have came up with Raksha Bandhan Muhurat Timings 2015, Important tips and suggestions for Rakhi ceremony time and a complete guide for how to perform rakhi tying ceremony at home with your brothers and sisters.
- Don’t Miss:- Raksha Bandhan Exclusive Gifts Deals & Hampers Discounts
- Don’t Miss:- Happy Raksha Bandhan HD Wallpapers & Images
- Don’t Miss:- Raksha Bandhan Wishes, SMS Quotes and Greetings
- Don’t Miss:- Raksha Bandhan Top Trending Jokes & Memes-Trolls
Raksha Bandhan Shubh Muhurat 2015
Raksha Bandhan Date & Day:- 29th August 2015 (Saturday)
Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time = 1:50 PM to 8:58 PM
Total Muhurat Duration = 7 Hours 8 Mins
Aparahan Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat = 1:50 PM to 4:10 PM
Total Aparahan Time Duration = 2 Hours 20 Mins
Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat = 6:42 PM to 8:58 PM
Total Pradosh Time Duration = 2 Hours 15 Mins
- According to Hindu Calendar For Astrological Calculations, Aparahna Time for Rakhi Ceremony is the most auspicious time period to perform rakhi ceremony. Kindly follow the exact timings mentioned above for Aparahna.
- In case, someone missed Aparahna timings then Pradosh Kaal can also be followed to perform rakhi ceremony.
- Many sources has advised to avoid Rakhi Tying Ceremony in the Bhadra Punchha and Bhadra Mukha therefore, Rakhi 2015 sould not be performed in these two given timings:-
- Bhadra Punchha = 10:15 AM to 11:16 AM & Bhadra Mukha = 11:16 AM to 12:59 PM.
- Rakhi Should be Tied on the Right Hand of Brother while Tika or Tilak should be done with the Right Hand’s Ringer Finger (Also Known as Anamika Finger in Hindi).
- Things and Items to be Included Rakhi Thali:- A Copper (recommended), Steel or Silver Thali, Puja Rice, Puja Roli (Fine Red Powder For Tilak), One Nariyal, One Small Kalash, and Rakhi Sweets.
- Note that above timings are applicable only in India as per as Indian Standard Timings (IST). For Rakhi Muhurat Timings in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Etc, please check back local timings as comparable to above timings.
Kindly share your queries and suggestion on Rakhi auspicious muhurat timings in the commenting section below. We will get back at you as soon as possible. Last but not the least, “Happy Raksha Bandhan 2015”.