Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) has recently organised an written examinations for the post of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant & Senior Time Keeper fill up 18252 vacant post in various departments, whose written examination was held on 28-March-2016 up to 30-April-2016. The examination was successfully conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board at various examination centers all over India. Lots of aspirants are apply for these post and appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are appeared in this examination are waiting for the 6th April RRB Answer Key 2016, the answer key will announce soon and upload by the RRB on it’s Official Website that is – (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in).
6th April RRB Answer Key 2016
The RRB ASM/ Goods Guard Answer Key 2016 is not announce yet by the RRB till then aspirants please stay connected with us for latest update regarding the answer Key. Aspirants who are appear for this Examination, The 6th April RRB Answer Key 2016 will upload soon on it’s official website by the organization. Aspirants can easily download the Exams answer key from here when are available by the organization, a list in pdf format listing the right answers, aspirants also check their answers from the answer booklet from here provided by us. 6th April RRB Answer Key 2016 is here for download…
Participating RRB’s in this examination are :
RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu Srinagar, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzzafarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderrabad, RRB Siliguri, RRB Trivandrum.
Name of Organization : Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs)
Name of Post : various mentioned above.
Date of Exam : 28-March-2016 up to 30-April-2016
Total No. of Post : 18252
Category : 6th April RRB Answer Key
Answer Key Status : AVAILABLE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
Official Website: www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
Exam Pattern : In this Exam there are 100 Objective Type Questions and time duration to complete these questions is of 90 Minutes. Their is also Negative Marking are there in the Exam. . Answer Keys will be available for All Shifts. RRBs has organized this Exam on three Shifts i.e. Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3 because lots of aspirants are appeared in this examination.
Some Question are available here:-
1. Which is the Largest Stadium of America?
Ans. Michigan Stadium
2. Calcium hydroxide is found is?
Ans. Lime Water
3. Another name of Badshah khan?
Ans. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
4. Syed Modi Grand prix is?
5. Who is first women DG of Paramilitary?
Ans. Archana Ramasundram
6)In which year Microsoft was started?
7. Which is not a gland?
Ans. Gall Bladder
8. Nephron belongs to?
9.The power of Lens is measured by?
10. India’s Oldest dam?
Ans:- Kallanai Dam, also known as Grand Anicut. It still serves the people of Tamilnadu, India.
11. International Yoga day celebrated on?
12.SI Unit of electric charge?
13. Who is the Father of Indian space?
Ans:- Vikram Sarabhai.
14. Which country in the world has the maximum number of robots working?
15.The capital of Denmark?
16.first Indian hockey player to awarded Padam Shri?
Ans:-Balbir Singh Dosanjh.
17.January 4th Independence day of which country?
18.Ajanta and Ellora cave are located in which state?
19.The device used for locating submerged object sunder sea is?
20. 2018 winter session Olympic game venue?
Ans:- PyeongChang, South Korea.
21. First Indian lady to won gold in Asian games?
22. Name of the Dog who first goes to space?
23. India’s satellite launch-pad is located at?
Ans:- Shri Hari Kota.
24. India’s Oldest dam?
Ans:-Kallanai Dam, also known as Grand Anicut. It still serves the people of Tamilnadu, India.
25. Rabindranath Tagore got the noble prize in which year?
26. Which country gifted statue of liberty to the USA?
26. Ethanol is obtained from?
27. Polio vaccine was discovered by ?
Ans:- Dr. Jonas Salk.
28. Which astronomer wrote the Aryabhatiya?
29. No. of fundamental duties?
30. Another name of the computer chip?
31. 2015 French open winner?
Ans:-Stan Wawrinka(Men), Serena Williams(Women)
32. How many players in kho kho?
33. DMK party is founded by whom?
Ans:-Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam.
34. 2 largest country in respect of land area?
35. Study of birds is called?
36. U.N climate change meeting held in which place?
37. smallest planet?
38. Which blood group is called the “universal donor”?
Ans:- “O Group”.
39. Did Buddha attain enlightenment at?
40. Polio vaccine is developed by?
Ans:-Jonas Edward SalK.
41. Father of space research?
Ans:-Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai.
42. Instrument to detect object under water?
43. First governer general of free India?
44. Ornithology is called ?
Ans:- Study of birds.
45. A group of dolphin is called?
Ans:-School or Pod.
46. First Lok sabha speaker?
Ans:-Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar.
47. How much blood is in the human body?
Ans:- 5.7 liters
Reporting Time for RRB Exam:-
|S.No||Time||Shift 1(09.00 to 10.30)||Shift 2(12.30 to 14.00)||Shift 3(16.00 to 17.30)|
|2.||Gate Closing Times||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|3.||Exam Starting Times||09.00||12.30||16.00|
To download the RRB ASM/ Goods Guard Answer Key 2016 Answer Key 2016
- Visit the Official Website of RRB that is – www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Click on the answer key tab on the home page.
- Now choose your paper set, click on it.
- As soon as your Answer Key will appear in your screen.
- Save it and take print out of Answer Key.
- Must preserved it for match your answers.
ALSO SEE : Click Here To Check More Answer Key 2016
We wish you all the best for your results, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more detail information regarding the results please stay connected with 4vnu.com.