Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had Conducted Successfully the RBI Assistant Exam on 01,,08, 09, 16 August 2015, Now candidates are searching for Answer key, they can check below. The candidates who are preparing for this written exam of Assistant, Get here the Answer Key Assistant Exam 2015.
RBI Assistant Answer Key 2015
Reserve Bank of India had conducted an Online Test for Recruitment of 504 Vacant Assistant Post. Exam was held in various dates in 1st & 2nd Week of August, 2015. Candidates are waiting for their Answer Keys, Keys will be shortly available on website. Stay connected.
- RBI Assistant online exam was mixed combination of easy & less easy questions.
- General Awareness part was relatively easy, question was asked from current affairs of last 1 month.
- Reasoning & quantitative aptitude section was moderate.
- Computer section & English section had ample question, which one could answer in convenient manner.
- Online Written Exam consisted of total 200 Marks.
- With 5 Sections named as (i) Reasoning (ii) Quantitative Aptitude (iii) General Awareness (iv) General Hindi/ English (v) Computer Awareness.
- In each section there are 40 Questions.
- Exam was conducted on various dates on Morning & Evening Sessions.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer applies in the RBI Assistant Online Exam 2015.
RBI Assistant GK / General Awareness Questions 09.08.2015 Evening Session.
- 2020 olympics venue- Tokyo
- DICGC is the subsidiary of – RBI
- Natulla pass is in which state – Sikkim
- FDI in pension – 49%
- Atal pension min and max age- 18-40 years
- Surcharge 2% extra above income – replace Wealth Tax
- Rodrigues Triple Juction – Indian ocean
- New York is situated on the banks of River – The Hudson
- Maha Pushkaram celebrated after how many days – 144 years
- What is Reverse Repo rate- The rate at which the RBI borrows money from commercial banks within the country.
- Investment in infrastructure in Budget- 700 billion rupees
RBI Assistant GK / General Awareness Questions 09.08.2015 Morning Session
- Kohima is Capital of – Nagaland
- World literacy day – September 8
- Currency of Slovakia – Euro
- Author of Green signal – Jairam Ramesh
- Headquarter of World Trade Organization –
- OECD Headquarter
- Hriday scheme launched by Rajnath Singh in which state
- PSLV c28 launched to which country
- Micro atm limit –
- Mt. Kilimanjaro is in which country – Tanzania
- Khanjar 2015 is the exercise bt. India & –
- Pipavav Pipavav Shipyard is located at –
- Union Communication Minister – Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Joshna Chinpa is Related to
- Next Cricket World Cup location – England & Wales
- Hriday scheme is launched by –
- Director of Buddha in a traffic gam – Vivek Agnihotri
RBI Assistant GK / General Awareness Questions 08.08.2015 Evening Session
Currency of Bangladesh – Taka
Capital of Uzbekistan- Tashkent
Nelson mandela day is on – 18 July
CEO of Soft bank -N arora
Author of Uniki book – Vidaya Sagar Roy
Kumbh Mela is celebrated at Trimbakeshwar on which river
Mundra power plant: Mudra in Kutch district
India’s contribution in bricks bank – $18 billion
Book related to jhumpa lahiri-The Lowland
Which state has Max no of tigers – Karnataka
The Potala Palace is located in – China
As per 2011 coinage act RBI can produce how much amount coin
Who chair Kolkata based Bandhan Bank – Ashok Lahiri
Womens football world cup won by – USA
Atal pension yojana minimum age limit – 18 years
Deepak Mohanthy is related to which committee – Financial inclusion
RBI Assistant GK / General Awareness Questions 08.08.2015 Morning Session
- Full form of NHB – National Housing Bank
- Doctors day is observed on -July 1
- PNB headquarters – New Delhi
- Headquarters of UNICEF – New York
- Currency of South Korea – South Korean Won
- Currency of Kazakhstan – Kazakh Tenge
- Ex RBI Governor- Dr. D. Subbarao
- Bricks 2016 will be held in which country – India
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park is situated at – Borivali East, Mumbai
- President of Bhutan – Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit was held on 9-10 July 2015 – Ufa, Russia
- Who is Matti Makkonen who died recently – Father of SMS
- Hrishikesh Kanitkar and Ajay Ratra are related to which sport – Cricket
- Who is current Home minister – Rajnath Singh
- Rastriya Aviskaar Yojana inaugrated by- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- VSAT ,Msdn full formVSAT ,Msdn full form
- Regulatory body of mutual fund – SEBI
- PMJDY –
- Author of 37 bridges book – Edmond Hoyle
- Sukanya samriddhi max years to operate – 10 years of age to 21 years
- Maximum limit of investment in kisan vikas patra- no limit
- Wimbeldon womens Champion 2015- Serena Williams
- India Bangladesh land agreement which states share large area – Assam, Meghalaya, West Bengal , Tripura
- The Scheme named after APJ Abdul Kalam- skill scheme for students (Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan (RAA))
- ISRO launched which country’s satellites – United Kingdom
RBI Assistant GK / General Awareness Questions 01.08.2015 Morning Session
- Currency of Estonia – Euro
- Dispur is capital of – Assam
- Capital of Bhutan – Thimphu
- “R” in SLR Stands for – Ratio
- International Maritime Organization Headquarters is in – London
- Life insurance amount in Jan Dhan Yojna – Rs. 30000/-
- Where is Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) headquarters located – Manila
- The New Development Bank (NDB) is headquartered at – Shanghai, China.
- Headquarters of BRICS bank –
- World Tourism Day (WTD) is on – 27 September.
- Author of the book ‘Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years’ – A. S. Dulat
- Thimphu is currency of – Bhutan
- New Service Tax Rate of 14 % came into effect – June 1.
- Brad James Haddin is related to which sport – Cricket.
- Kamakhya temple is a famous pilgrimage situated at – Assam
- Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary located in Gaya district of – Bihar.
- Which state has decided to withdraw the Armed Forces Special Powers Act,, a controversial law that gives the army sweeping emergency powers in troubled areas, a bit over 18 year – Tripura
- Who won the CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year award 2015 – Ajinkya Rahane
- Ctrl + c is used for – Copy
- Biggest life insurer in India – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- The DY Patil Stadium is a football and a cricket stadium at which state – Maharashtra
- Current Minister of Health and Family Welfare – J P Nadda
- Which is the biggest life insurer in India – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Who has decided to discontinue the 160-year-old Telegram service in India – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- Kamakhya temple is a famous pilgrimage situated at which state – Assam
- Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary located in Gaya district of – Bihar
- World Tourism Day (WTD) is commemorated each year on – 27 September
- Who is the author of the book ‘Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years’ – A. S. Dulat
- Minimum age for joining Atal Pension Yojana is 18 years and maximum age is – 40 years
- International Tiger Day is held annually on —–. – July 29
- The Daily Mirror, a daily tabloid newspaper founded in 1903 is – British
- The Union cabinet approved an outlay of how much amount for the next five years for the “Namami Gange” Scheme. – Rs. 20,000 crore
- The Total coverage (sum-insured) is —– for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana . – Rs. 2 Lakh.
RBI Assistant GK Questions 01.08.2015 Morning Session
- Capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli – Silvassa.
- Currency of Switzerland – Franc
- National Teachers Day is observed on – 5th September
- IMF headquarter are situated at – Washington DC (USA)
- Where is the headquarters of AIIB situated – Beijing, China
- Bibek Debroy committee is associated with – restructuring of Indian Railways
- India-Africa Forum 2015 is to be held at – New Delhi
- Who gives maximum employment in India – Indian Railways
- As per World Investment Report which of the following countries became the highest recipient of FDI in 2014 – China
- Longest dam in India – Hira Kund
- Health minister – J P Nadda
- ‘Test of my life’ is the auto biography of – Yuvraj Singh
- In which year, Cooperative Societies Act was enacted – 1912
- Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks – NABARD
- Which among the following is the correct share of Central, State and Sponsor Bank – 50%, 15%, 35%
- Authorised capital of Regional Rural Banks – Rs. 5 crore.
- Current Minister of Information Broadcasting – Arun Jaitley
- Who was recently appointed as Deputy governor of RBI – S.S. Mundra
- India recently signed uranium-supply agreement with which country – Canada
- Who publishes Financial Stability Report – RBI
- India-Africa 2015 summit held in – New Delhi
- What was the name of State Bank of India (SBI) before it was created by SBI Act – Imperial Bank of India
- President of the New Development Bank being set up by BRICS – K V Kamath
- Keoladeo National Park is in which state – Rajasthan
- India’s uranium Deal with which country for next five years – Canada
- Kaiga atomic power plant in which state – Karnataka
- Floyd Mayweather is related to which sport – Boxing
- Which is the longest river in the world – Nile
- PM Narendra Modi launched the MUDRA bank with a corpus of – Rs. 20000 crores
- Who has been appointed as the president of the $50 billion New Development Bank being set up by BRICS – K V Kamath.
Cut Off Marks:
- Cut Off Marks for RBI Assistant Exam will vary in each section, according to the difficult level of Section.
- Candidates have to get minimum cut off marks for to be eligible for Personal Interview conduct by RBI.
- Cut off for RBI Assistant Online exam may remain high than cut off for other years.
- There will be chances of Tough fight for RBI Assistant Exam.
- Candidates who get 150 above marks, even can’t think themselves in Comfort zone. Cut off for Interview will vary according to zone & Category.
General : 150+ Marks
OBC : 140 + Marks
SC/ ST : 125-130 Marks
Expected Cutoff of 16 Aug RBI Assistant Exam:
General : 74+ Marks
OBC : 67+ Marks
SC/ ST : 59+Marks
How To Download Answer Key:
Visit the link www.rbi.org.in your mobile or desktop browser.
- Check Latest notification, news and updates.
- If the link of answer key has been posted than click on link to open Assistant answer key.
- Download the file as PDF to save in your system.
- If there is no link than stay with us we will upload answer key soon.
Official Answer Key will be declare Soon.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on Assistant Answer Key 2015 & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)