Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2015 online form for assistant vacancies. RBI recruitment notice 2015 for 504 post of assistant in various offices. RBI recruitment 2015 candidate have a bachelor degree in any discipline can apply online.
RBI Assistant (Clerk) Recruitment 2015
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank.The selection of the post will be through a country-wide competitive online Examination and Interview.
Detail of Vacancies : Assistant :- 504 posts
Educational Qualification : (as on 03.07.2015):
- A candidate have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline with a mininmum of 50% aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidate) and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 8,860/- per month (i.e. ₹ 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 22546/-
Age Limit : (as on 01.06.2015) Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Application Fee : Payable from 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 (Online payment)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS( Intimation Charges) : – ₹50
- For OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) : – ₹450
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be born by the candidate.
How to Apply :
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only.
- RBI should not accepted any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.rbi.org.in.
- Online submission of application will start on 12/06/2015 and close on 03/07/2015
- last date of payment of Application Fee will be 03/07/2015.
Last Date:- 03/07/2015