RBI Asst Manager Syllabus 2016 is present here for download. The candidates who are Interested in RBI Jobs can Apply for the Posts. Now Download the Syllabus here. Reserve Bank of India has released the Recruitment notification for the Posts of Grade A and Grade B posts. There are total 27 vacancies. If you are Interested and Eligible can Apply for the Vacant Posts of Grade A and B. Syllabus is available here for download. Aspirants who are appearing for the Exam can download the Exam Syllabus. Here we provide the Details about the Syllabus and recruitment. The Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF is given here.
Also See:- All Govts Jobs
- 1 RBI Asst Manager Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Details About RBI Manager Syllabus 2016
- 1.2 Exam Pattern for RBI Posts:-
RBI Asst Manager Syllabus 2016
Central Banking Institution of India is RBI. Reserve Bank of India will control the monetary policy of Indian Rupee. RBI started its functionalities on 1st April 1935.Reserve Bank of India is the head of all banks in India. In every year, Reserve Bank of India will recruit the huge number of candidates from All over the Country. Now they Published the notification for the. Download the Syllabus here.
Details About RBI Manager Syllabus 2016
Name Of The Organization: Reserve Bank Of India.
Number Of Vacancies: 27 posts.
Name Of The Post: Manager, Assistant Manager & Other.
Category: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Official website: rbi.org.in
Exam Pattern for RBI Posts:-
- In the 1st paper, there will be four sections in the Question paper.
- Every section will contain about 25 questions.
- All questions are multiple Choice objective type.
- In the Paper I, questions will be covered from General topics.
- In the Paper II, all questions will cover from their technical subjects.
|S.No||Paper||Name Of the Subject||Type of Test||Duration of The Exam||Total Marks|
|1.||Paper I||Professional Knowledge||Objective||1 Hour||100|
|2.||Paper II||Technical||Descriptive||3 Hours||100|
Reserve Bank Of India Grade A Syllabus
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Soil Mechanics.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- RCC Design.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Steel Design.
- Theory of structures.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Network Theory.
- Power Systems.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- Differential Equations.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Syllabus For English
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Main Points For Static GK
- Indian History.
Main Points For General Science
Main Points For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
- General Knowledge 2016: Latest Who’s Who & Current Affairs : Latest Who’s Who and Current Affairs
- General English for All Competitive Examinations
- Objective General English
- Reasoning And Arithmetic For Competitive Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Objective Electrical Technology
- Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type
Candidates can download the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2016 here. In case of any query candidates can drop there comments in comment Box.