Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) had Successfully conducted the written Exam of Junior Engineer (JE) now the Call Letters for Personal Interview has been uploaded on the Official website of RBI. Candidates who had cleared the written Exam are eligible for Personal Interview & can download Call Letter from the link given below. Check Here to Download Interview Call letter.
RBI JE Interview Call Letter 2015
RBI had recently Declared Result for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Exam which was held on 04 February, 2015. Based on Result/ Cut Off candidates will be called for Interview. Personal Interviews for RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) will start soon at various centers across the country. Date & Time of Interview will intimate of Call Letter. Interview call letter are available for Download Now. Candidates can download their call letters from official website of RBI or from the direct link given below.
List of Documents:
- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)