RailTel Corporation of India Limited RCIL has issued Notification 2015 for the Recruitment of Technician (Operation & Maintenance) on Contract basis at Northern Region. Latest job opportunities for Candidates Having Diploma (3 years) with minimum 60% marks in Electronics or Electrical. Eligible candidates can Apply in a prescribed Application format. Check here to apply.
RCIL Technician Recruitment 2015
RailTel Corporation a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track.
RCIL is looking for dynamic professionals on contract basis at Northern Region for following position, for which applications are invited from Indian citizens:
Name of the post: Technician (Operation & Maintenance)
No. of posts: 25 posts
- Diploma (3 years) with minimum 60% marks in Electronics or Electrical or Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Technology or Instrumentation or any combination of disciplines where Electronics is the main discipline, like Electronics & Telecommunication or Equivalent.
- Any of the following qualifications with minimum 60 % marks B.Sc. (with Physics / Chemistry/ Maths /Computer Science / IT/ Electronics) or Bachelor of Computer Application or Master of Computer Application.
- CCNA certificate
- Should have minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in the field of execution or maintenance of optical fiber cable or data network routers/ switches/ MPLS or Data Centre in IT/Telecom or service industry.
- Only the experience gained after obtaining the requisite diploma /degree will be taken into consideration. In case the candidate possesses CCNP certificate, the period of experience will be waived off.
For more details regarding educational qualification go through advertisement given below.
- Monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000/- + Rs. 3000/- as conveyance allowance + EPF (employer contribution).
- Deduction on account of EPF (employee contribution) under EPF and MP Act, 1952, will, however be made on the specified minimum wages under Minimum Wages Act of the concerned state.
- Annual increment at the rate of Rs. 1,400/- will be admissible.
- Statutory deductions on account of Income Tax, Professional Tax, etc. shall be made from the gross salary.
Application Fee :
A demand draft (DD) of drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at New Delhi.
- DD of Rs. 300/- for general & others
- DD of Rs. 150/- for SC/ST
Scheme of Selection :
- Selection process involves written test, interview and medical examination to be conducted at Delhi.
- For administrative reasons, however, RailTel reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test/interview/ medical test at any other city.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible for the post can Apply in physical form in the prescribed Application format available at Annexure-I of this vacancy notice and send their applications by post to:
RailTel Corporation of India Limited,
6th Floor, Block-III, Delhi IT Park,
Shastri Park, Delhi -110053,
complete in all respect with all relevant self-attested documents/testimonials and application processing fee.
Last Date To Apply: 02/09/2015
Official Website: www.railtelindia.com
For more details Click here
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).