Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) had Successfully conducted the written examination of Re-AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test) on July 25th 2015. The candidates who attended the written examination of Re-AIPMT Exam are Waiting for its answer key 2015. Get here the Answer Key of Re-AIPMT 2015.
Re-AIPMT Exam Answer Key 2015
The Candidates can check the scanned Images of their OMR Sheet and Answer Key prepared by the CBSE by logging into their account using their user ID (Registration No.) and Password on AIPMT website as per Schedule given below:
DISPLAY OF OMR SEATS : 10 August to 11 August, 2015
DISPLAY OF ANSWER KEYS : 12 August to 13 August, 2015
The Candidates willing to challenge any response in their OMR Sheet or Answers of any question given in the Answer – Key issued by CBSE may do so by paying due fee of Rs 1000/- per response/ answer. Offline requests and requests after due time will not be entertained in this regard. Dates of Challenge are same as of Display of OMR Seats & Answer Key.
As it has been decided by the Supreme Court of India, AIPMT 2015 will be held again. The AIPMT 2015 Re-Test will be held on 25 July 2015. The pattern of the examination is the same as before and so is the procedure of it. Exactly as with the cancelled examination the answer key for the AIPMT Re-test will also be released. The AIPMT 2015 Re-Test answer key will be released NOW online by private educational institutes like Aakash, Allen Kota, Resonance etc.
AIPMT ANSWER KEY 2015, is now available to download as PDF or check check online via these links mentioned below. Please visit the link mentioned below and check your question paper answer to get an ideas on your marks in AIPMT written test. Objections / Corrections in answer key are invited through comment box and there if any students has an argument against any question, please share it with us in the commenting sections.
Selection Process/ Cut Off Marks:
- The selection of candidate will be based on his /her performance in the written test.
- Candidates have to score above minimum cut off marks to get shortlisted in selected candidates list.
- The decision for cut off marks will be decided by CBSE and has full rights to declare list of candidate to participate in counseling for BDS / MBBS courses in medical collage and University.
- Cut off marks will be announced separably for each category (SC /ST / OBC / Women Quota).
- Candidates who are looking forward to take admission under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India (which excluding Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir States) have to score maximum marks, and give their best performance in AIPMT 2015. (www.aipmt.nic.in)
- Minimum cut off marks under each category is mentioned below in the table:-
|Name of Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)||40%|
|General Category – PH||45%|
|Reserved Category -PH||40%|
AIPMT 2015 Examination Pattern:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks – Each Question Carry 4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||One Mark to be deducted for incorrect response|
- All Questions asked in the written test will be multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- The question paper will contain 3 sections namely physics, chemistry and biology (Botany & Zoology) with 60 questions from each section. Therefore total question asked will be 180 carrying maximum 180 marks.
- The Time Duration will be 3 hours (10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM)
- Each right answer corresponds to 1 marks while wrong answer results in 0.25 marks deduction as negative marking.
Merit List, Score/Rank Card, Result:
The merit list for selected candidates who are eligible to participate in all India counseling for MBBS / BDS courses will be declare in upcoming dates. The score card along with result will be expected to come in the Upcoming months 2015. Candidates are requested to visit this page on regular basis to check/ download answer key as PDF file.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on Re-AIPMT Answer Key 2015 and Mains Solved Questions Paper.