Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will going to conduct written examination for the post of school lecturer in upcoming days. The School Lecturer recruitment will conducted on various subjects including Hindi, Geography, Rajasthani, Sociology, Drawing, English, Sanskrit, History, Physics, Mathematics, Home Science, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Music, Sindhi, Political Science and Philosophy. We know that many candidates need this job under Rajasthan education dept. It is important to prepare for the written test as per prescribed syllabus and examination pattern issued by RPSC. Here we have posted all subject Rajasthan School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 along with examination pattern and important tip and books to prepare for this exam. Candidates can download their syllabus in PDF files to prepare for this competitive exam.
Rajasthan School Lecturer Syllabus & Pattern 2015
- All question asked in written exam will be multiple type questions.
- There will be two paper which were held in morning and evening shifts.
- The total mark count will be 450 marks in which each in right answer award 1 mark.
- Against each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted as negative marking.
- A detailed RPSC Lecturer pattern has been given below.
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Ques||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Studies (GK) & Educational Management||75||150||1 Hour, 30 Mins|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Applied||150||350||3 Hours|
Rajasthan School Lecturer Syllabus (Paper Wise)
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement: 30 Marks
- Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English: 40 Marks
- Current affairs: 20 Marks
- General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan: 30 Marks
- Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009: 30 Marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level: 110 Marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level: 110 Marks
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level: 20 Marks
- Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning: 60 Marks
RPSC Detailed School Lecturer Syllabus With PDF Download Links
|Name of Subject||Official Syllabus Download Link|
|Home Science||Download Syllabus|
|Political Science||Download Syllabus|
Important Books & Previous Solved Question Paper To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- RPSC Lecturer (School Education) Competitive Exam Practice Sets English Paper -2
- Rajasthan General Knowledge – At a Glance
- Current Affairs Quarterly issue (July – September 2015)
- Mental Ability Test (INTELLIGENCE/REASONING TEST)
For any questions and queries related to RPSC Rajasthan School Lecturer Syllabus & Pattern 2015, kindly join the commenting section below.