RPSC Recruitment 2016 has been published now by RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) on its official website at (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) for the 725 RAS RTS Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the RPSC’s official website or from the direct link given below article. RPSC RAS Pre Exam 2016 will be held on 28th of August 2016, while main exam will be held in October – November 2016. Candidates who are searching the latest RPSC RAS Recruitment 2016 are informing the RPSC has released RAS Recruitment 2016 Advt No 01/2016-17. Eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in the Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) they fill online application from 10-05-2016 to 25-06-2016 from the official website. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
RPSC Recruitment 2016
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 725 RAS RTS Posts. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Announced that their Government declared RAS Exam Notification on 28th April 2016. So you should be ready with hard preparation for RAS Pre exam 2016 (Exam date 28th August 2016). You must be prepared for RAS 2014-2015 Exam that’s Online application form started from 10th May 2016 to 25th June 2016. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below……….
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 725)
Name Of The Organisation : RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Name Of The Posts : RAS RTS Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- For State Service Exam : 334 Posts
- For Subordinate Service Exam : 391 Posts (TSP Area: 369 Posts & Non-TSP Area: 22 Posts)
Official Website : rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Age Limit : Candidate should have age limit not below than 21 year and not exceed from 35 year as on date 1st January 2017. Other age relaxation will be applied as per state government rules. Like:
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get : 5 year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get : 10 year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5 year relaxation.
- Widow or divorce women: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10 years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 yeas relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years relaxation.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate wants to apply for RAS exam they should be Graduate from any recognized university.
- Final year students also can apply for RAS exam.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs.9300–34800/- GP–4800/-
Application Fee :
- For General candidates: Rs. 250/- Rupees Only
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/- Rupees Only
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/- Rupees Only
Selection Procedure :
- RPSC will decide candidate selection by follow three steps.
- First candidate have to pass RAS pre examination then they will process for RAS Mains Examination.
- After pre and mains they will face personal interview round.
Examination Scheme :
RAS Exam will conduct through two phases:
- RAS Preliminary Examination
- RAS Main Examination.
RAS Preliminary (Pre.) Exam 2016 :
- RAS Pre exam will consist all objective type questions from subject General Knowledge and General Science.
- RAS Pre Question will paper will consist maximum 200 marks question and candidates will get 3 hours to solve it.
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Marks: 200 Marks.
- Time Duration: 3:00 Hours.
- People who passed the RAS Pre level exam they will be able to appear in RAS Mains examination.
RAS Main Examination 2016 Scheme : RAS Mains question paper will consist brief types questions, medium type questions, long answer and descriptive type questions. Question paper will consist Sr. Secondary level General Hindi and General English questions.
People will get 3 hours to solve paper. Question paper will conducted though following papers:
- Paper I – General Studies-I, Marks: 200
- Paper II – General Studies-II, Marks: 200
- Paper III – General Studies-III, Marks: 200
- Paper IV – General Hindi, General English, Marks: 200
Personality and Viva-voce Exam : Personality test will carry 100 marks.
Helpline Number :
Phone Number: 0145 -5151212 , or 5151200
How To Apply :
- First you should keep in mind that you are submitting your application form online So Be carefully.
- If you submit your application form with any mistake than you can’t change after deadline.
- First you should read all apply online instruction carefully and take a review before click on final submit button.
- You should be ready with your scanned document in prefixed resolution criteria like your photograph and signature.
- After completion of online submission you should take a printout of your application form for further references.
Important Dates :
- Online submission of application will start on 10.05.2016 and close on 25.05.2016.
- However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 23.05.2016.
Important Links :
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.