Railway Recruitment Board issued it’s latest recruitment notification to fill the vacancies available for Junior Engineer, Recruitment Notification for 2000 vacancies of JE Group & SSE Group in Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates can apply online 2000 Junior Engineer & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer Posts .
RRB Recruitment 2015
Application invited from the Eligible candidates to fill the 2000 vacancies of JE Group & SSE Group, Railway Recruitment Board invites a suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacancies available for Junior Engineer & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer Posts So eligible candidates those who are interested to get this job can apply online.Maximum number of vacancies are available so lots of candidates apply for this posts, Candidates used to know that vacancies are available for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent, So candidates without wasting any time apply for this vacancies available in Railway Recruitment Board.
No. of Vacancies:- Around 2000 posts are available we will provide you all the detail of name of the post and the no. of post in the table given below:-
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Sr.Section Engineer/ P-Way||222|
|Sr.Section Engineer Drawing (Civil) &Design & Estimation||23|
|Sr.Section Research Engineer/Engg||03|
|Sr.Section Engineer (TMS)||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer(Mechanical) (Workshop)||85|
|Sr.Section Engineer Mechanical||125|
|Sr.Section Engineer Carriage & Wagon||118|
|Sr.Section Engineer / Dsl Mechanical||14|
|Sr.Section Engineer / Dsl Electrical||10|
|Sr.Section Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools)||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Drawing & Design) Mechanical||11|
|Sr.Section Engineer Electrical/ Electrical (GS)||105|
|Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (TRD)||85|
|Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (TRS)||40|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Electrical) Workshop||13|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Drawing/ Design&Drawing) Electrical||09|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Signal)||56|
| Sr.Section Engineer
|Sr.Section Engineer (S&T) Workshop||02|
|Sr.Section Engineer Drawing/S&T||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer / PCO/ Shop Floor||02|
| Sr.Section Engineer
|Chief Depot Material Superindent||25|
|Junior Engineer (P-Way)||65|
|Junior Engineer Works)||21|
|Junior Engineer (Bridge)||24|
|Junior Engineer Drawing/ Drawing & Design & Estimation (Civil)||58|
|Junior Engineer (STR)||02|
|Jr. RESEARCH ENGINEER/ Engg.||05|
|Junior Engineer / Engg(B&F)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical Workshop)/||53|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||41|
|Junior Engineer Carriage & Wagon (Open Line)||154|
|Junior Engineer Diesel Mechanical||18|
|Junior Engineer Diesel Electrical||19|
| Junior Engineer Drawing/Design/
Designing & Drawing) Mechanical
|Junior Engineer Mechanical Drawing & Design)||07|
|Junior Engineer Electrical/ Electrical General||143|
|Junior Engineer Electrical/ TRD||46|
|Junior Engineer Electrical)/Work Shop||24|
|Junior Engineer Electrical/TRS)||54|
|Junior Engineer Design)Electrical||02|
|Junior Engineer Drawing/Design/ Design & Drawing Estimation) Electrical||12|
|Junior Engineer (Signal)||69|
|Junior Engineer Telecommunication)||36|
|Junior Engineer Drawing/ Drawing & Desing/ Signal/ S&T||06|
|Junior Engineer(Track Machine)||12|
|Depot Material Superindent||35|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||04|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||75|
|Sr.Section Engineer / P-Way||08|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Works)||02|
|Sr.Section Engineer Drawing||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer Engg. Workshop)||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Plant)||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer Carriage & Wagon||07|
|Sr.Section Engineer/ Dsl Mechanical||09|
|Sr.Section Engineer/ Dsl Electrical||01|
|Sr.Section Engineer Electrical/ Electrical (GS)||20|
|Sr.Section Engineer (Signal)||09|
|Sr.Section Engineer Telecommunication)||09|
|Junior Engineer (P-Way)||11|
|Junior Engineer (Works)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Bridge)||01|
|Junior Engineer Drawing||03|
|Junior Engineer Electrical/ Electrical General||06|
|Junior Engineer (Signal)||04|
|Junior Engineer Telecommunication)||01|
- Candidates who have any diploma or degree from distant mode except AMIETE & AMIE are not eligible to applying for the following post given in the notification.
- Candidates those who are waiting for their final result exam not applying for the recruitment.
- Candidates must have obtained a Educational and Technical qualification from any recognized university .
Pay scale :- Here we provide the pay scale for the candidate according to the posts which is given Below:-
- Pay scale For Junior Engineer Group :- Rs. 9300–34800 + GP- 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant).
- Pay scale For Senior Engineer Group :- Rs.9300–34800 GP- 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer & Chief Depot Material Superintendent)
Age Limit :-
- Age Limit for Junior Engineer Group :- Age: 18-32 years
- Age Limit for Senior Engineer Group :- Age: 20-34 years
- The upper and lower age relaxation reference will be in the Advertisement which is reckoned as on 01.07.2015
Application Fee :-
- For SC/ST candidates – There is no Exam fee submission for the candidates those who are in that category and also for Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes ( Not afford the fee for Submission ) .
- For UR/OBC male candidates – This category of candidates will have to pay ₹
100 /- Only.
Selection Process/Procedure :- The selection process of the candidates will be based on the merit list which will comes after the exam and the candidates those are qualified the exam will be in this merit list. The merit is on the basis of ONLINE (Computer Based) examination.
How to Apply : –
- First the most important thing to know that candidates must to read all the instruction carefully and aware about the all the details given for applying which will help you to apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates should fill the application as mentioned the requirement for applying and submit all the documents which they write in the notification.
- Candidates can apply for any particulars post of RRB only through Online mode .
- Candidates will submit all the documents need for applying and read all the instructions given in the notification.
- Candidates should remember that Online submission of application will start on 26/07/2015 and close on 27/07/2015.
Last Date:- 27/07/2015
For Download Advertisement click Here
For Apply Online please visit to its official website: – www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
NOTE :- If more details any one of the candidate want to know please check the latest updates regarding this. or if any one of you want to ask any question please sent your text in our text we will surely provide you all the details relates to it so update this page regularly and please keep in touch with us ..