RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus 2016 is given here for all the job seeker who are observant for the Exam Syllabus of Jr Instructor Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern ……
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus 2016
There is a good news for those applicant who are looking for a Government job in Rajasthan . Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has recently announced the notification to fill up the 402 vacancies of the Junior Instructor Posts in the Rajasthan. There is a complete syllabus and exam pattern . All the appearing candidates have to check the syllabus and exam pattern before appearing the exam. So we have provided the direct link to download the RSMSSB JR Instructor Syllabus. Interested and eligible candidates can check the syllabus and exam pattern at the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Exam Pattern 2016
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released there notification for filling up recruitment of vacancies of the Junior Instructor Posts . Here , all the candidates download the syllabus.The aspirant who are applied for the Posts and they are waiting for the Syllabus and the Job seekers who have not applied for this vacant Posts can apply before the Last date of online submission of Application form.The last date of the form to apply online 22 October 2016. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the RSMSSB Jr Instructor Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the RSMSSB Jr Instructor exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in PDF format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.The Direct Link for download the RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus 2016 PDF is given here…..
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus 2016
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary first Aid.
- The Concept of Standard also.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semi-conductors.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp also.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Ohm’s Law – Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/shop floor.
- Soft Skills: its significance and Job area after completion of training also.
- The introduction of First aid.
- The Operation of electrical mains also.
- The introduction of PPEs.
- Introduction to 5S concept & its application.
- Response to emergencies also.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch, their description.
- Uses of different types of hammers also.
- Bench vice construction, types, uses.
- Files- specifications, description, materials, grades, cuts, file elements, uses also.
- Measuring standards (English, Metric Units), angular measurements, subdivisions, try square
RSMSSB Syllabus 2016 -Details
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
Name of the Post: Junior Instructor Posts
No. of posts: 402 posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Last Date: 22nd October 2016
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- candidate age must be having between 21 years to 37 years as on 01 January 2016.
- There is age relaxation here also applicable according to the government norms.
- Online Application form will be starts from: 21 September 2016
- Last Date to submit online Application form: 22 October 2016
- Exam Date:-Yet Not announced
- Admit Card:-will be available within 10 days before exam
Education Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduate/ ITI Degree or Diploma from Any Recognized University.
Selection Procedure:-Written Test
The job seekers fill the application forms within the deadlines. Applicants searching for the Syllabus so it is given here in PDF Format for the aspirants…..