Rajya Sabha Television Channel (RSTV) recently organized an Offline recruitment for Post of Junior Video Editor, Graphics Designer, and various posts to fill up 72 vacant post in various departments of RSTV, whose starting date of submission of an offline application form 25-April-2016, which comes under the recruitment advertisement no. RS.1/5/2016-RSTV/XIV. An organization invites the eligible and interested aspirants whose willing to get these posts and wants work under the government sector. To apply for these post aspirants must completed their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification + experience from any Authorized Board or University according to the posts. Aspirants who wants these jobs, the application forms are available on the Official Website of RSTV that is – (www.rstv.nic.in) aspirants can also fill the registration form from here we provide a convenient path to fill your application form. Aspirants should fill the form with correct details and attached all required information and send it to the given below address. An Aspirants have to attend the walk in interview for these post because aspirants are selected only on the bases of performance in the personal interview which was schedule to be held on from 09-May-2016 to 13-May-2016. It is an good opportunity for the aspirants who doesn’t have any job yet. Eligible aspirants who wants to fill the RSTV Recruitment 2016 apply from here. Aspirants will selected on the bases of their performance in walk in interview by the organization. For more details please visit the official website of RSTV.
RSTV Recruitment 2016
Through RSTV Recruitment 2016, RSTV creates a pool of interested and eligible aspirants for their departments, In this time organization published RSTV Recruitment 2016 through which organization selects the aspirants on the bases of their performance in the selection process. Aspirants who will selected for these Post will get a good remuneration by the government of India. The Application form is available on the official website of RSTV and also fill their form the given below links provided by us. Aspirants who fill these application form remember to attached relevant documents with it and send it to the given below address. We advice to the aspirants that please visit the official website of organization or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding any notification by the organization. The application form is given below aspirants can download the application form from the given below links.
More Details :
Name of the Organization : Rajya Sabha Television Channel (RSTV)
Name of Recruitment : RSTV Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post : Junior Video Editor, Graphics Designer, and various posts
Total No. of Post : 72
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|2.||Junior Camera person||22|
|3.||Junior Video Editor||23|
|4.||Senior Graphics Designer||03|
|5.||Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio)||02|
|7.||Junior Graphics Designer||05|
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Contract Period: 2 years
Job Category: Central Government.
Application Mode: Offline
Category : Recruitment
Official Website : www.rstv.nic.in
Education Qualification : The education qualification related to all these post are vary which are as follow :
- For posts S.no 2 and 3 aspirants must have their completed 12th from any authorized Board or University + 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Post S.no 9 aspirants must have their completed 10th + 2 years experience in handling transport department in a TV channel or any company.
- For remaining posts S.no aspirants must have their completed Graduation degree in the consistent stream + experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit : The age limit for these post should be between 21 Years to 58 years. Aspirants who wants to fill RSTV Recruitment 2016 should not below an age of 21 years and not above than 58 years. Read full details are given below in the notification by the organization. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process : Aspirants who gave their best performance in the interview process will finally selected for these posts.
Application Fee : Aspirants who wants to fill RSTV Recruitment 2016 an application fee is Not Applicable for them.
Pay Scale : Aspirants who will selected for these Post will get a good remuneration by the central government of India. Pay scale are vary for differ posts which are as follows :
- For Jr Cameraperson, Jr Video Editor and Jr Graphics Designer aspirants will get Rs. 30,000.
- For Transport Coordinator aspirants will get Rs. 40,000.
- For Graphics Designer aspirants will get Rs. 42,000.
- For Cameraperson aspirants will get Rs. 54,000.
- For Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio) and Panel Producer aspirants will get Rs. 60,000.
- For Senior Graphics Designer aspirants will get Rs. 72,000.
Walk In Interview Schedule :-
How to Fill Application Form of RSTV Recruitment 2016 :
All Eligible Indian citizens can apply Offline for the RSTV Recruitment 2016 application from here and also from the official website of RSTV or download the given below notification for more details.
- Visit the official website of RSTV that is : www.rstv.nic.in
- Search for the latest recruitment notification.
- Select the Link on which aspirants wants to fill form.
- Enter the details of the applicants like given name and date of birth correctly.
- Check the details and submit the application.
- Click on the continue button.
- Save the application for the further use.
- Walk-Interview Dates: 09-May-2016 to 13-May-2016
Office of Rajya Sabha Television,
3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building,
New Delhi-110 001.
Click here for More Details
Final Word : If Aspirants have any query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box, We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more details regarding the Recruitment, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result please visit www.4vnu.com.
<<<<< ALL THE BEST>>>>>