Rajasthan University of Health Science has announced RUHS Time Table for various courses such as M.Sc & D.M./M.Ch. Students who are pursuing any Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses from this university may check or download their RUHS Exam Schedule from this page. On the availability of RUHS Time Table 2018, we’re updating this page with latest information so keep continue on our web portal. University provides many undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as Medical Courses, Dental Courses, Nursing Courses, Paramedical Sciences Courses, Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Courses and Pharmacy Courses. Students can get the details about this date sheet with the help of below information….
RUHS Exam Date Sheet 2018
LATEST UPDATE:- Rajasthan University Of Health Science RUHS has Been Declared Time Table Of M.Sc. Nursing Fina B. Pharma Exam Jan. 2018 Due to Election, B.Sc Nursing Part-II, III, IV & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Final (Main), D.Pharma Part-I to IV Remanded Exam Jan-2018 & Third Professional MBBS Part-I & II (main) Examination Jan-2018Students download Exam Date Sheet With the help of below information …
About University : Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur was established in 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavours the process of making itself a leader in world medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training and research activities.Since the vistas of medical education rolls out beyond medicine to Pharmacy, Dentistry and Nursing, subsequently Health Sciences. There is a need to create an institute which may fulfill not only the need of the hour but take care of emerging challenges in time to come. Keeping this view in mind, State Government of Rajasthan enacted an Act “The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005″ (Act No. 1 of 2005)”.
- Medical courses: postgraduate education in medical studies, MBBS, Diploma courses.
- Dental courses: MDS, BDS. Nursing courses: M.Sc., B.Sc.
- Nursing, Post basic B.Sc. nursing
- Paramedical science courses
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses, B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology)
- Pharmacy courses: D. Pharm, B. Pharm and M.Pharm.
- Time Table of B. Pharma Exam Jan. 2018 Due to Election
- B.Sc Nursing Part-II, III, IV & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Final (Main)
- D.Pharma Part-I to IV Remanded Exam Jan-2018
- Third Professional MBBS Part-I & II (main) Examination Jan-2018
University Examination Schedule (Date Sheet) will be published on Rajasthan University of Health Science’s Official website. Students can drop their comments on our comment inbox….