State Bank of India issued its Latest Recruitment Notice 2015 to fulfill the vacancies of clerk.So those candidates who are focused to work in SBI can apply Online. SBI giving a great opportunity to those candidates who focused on their future in success way. So candidates without wasting any time can apply for this post don’t forgot that application will be submit ONLINE.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015:-
State Bank of India which is an Indian multinational Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI gives a great opportunity to the candidates by presenting its latest recruitment for clerk vacancies, they produce jobs in different circles according to category wise. so candidates according to their eligibility criteria can apply for these posts ONLINE.
No. Of Vacancies:- Here we provided you some vacancies details according to circle and category wise which is just given below in the Table:-
|CIRCLE||NO. OF VACANCIES|
- Those Candidates fulfill the application for the given vacancy must have a Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/State Government.
- Candidates those who are in the final year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will not forgot the condition given for applying as mentioned in the recruitment notice so they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 31.08.2014.
- Some Important Details of applying process in case of qualification Criteria is given as Matriculate Ex-servicemen, Candidates who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, They have to Justify for the application after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 31.08.2014.
- Candidates have a great skills to write and speak English.
- Candidates have a Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
Pay Scale and Emoluments:- 7200-400/ 3-8400-500/ 3-9900-600/ 4-12300-700/ 7-17200-1300/ 1-18500-800/ 1-19300 (under review). Candidates want to know about the Emoluments given by the Company. So they all are Pleased to know that the total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.17500.00 per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate.
Age Limit :–
- Candidates Minimum Age : 20 years .
- Candidates Maximum Age : 28 years.
- Candidates born between 02.05.1987 and 01.05.1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015 The upper age limit will be relaxed as under..
|SC / ST||5 yrs|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 yrs|
|PWD (Gen)||10 yrs|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 yrs|
|PWD (OBC)||13 yrs|
|Candidates domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen|| Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-
Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
Application Fee :– (Non Refundable), candidates can pay their application fee through either online or by offline mode as Challan form. Online mode application fee submission includes (Credit card/using Debit card /Internet banking). Some category wise application fee submission is given in the table Below:-
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 450/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Fee deposited by the candidates is not refundable nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects, The fee sent through Indian Postal Order, Bank Drafts, Cheque, Currency Notes etc. will not be accepted so candidates aware of that process of submission fee given in the notice.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview combined. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in online written exam and eligible candidates will be called on for interview.
How To Apply:-
- First the most important thing is that candidates should fill their form cleary without any mistakes other wise any rejection of the application is possible so fulfill your application according to instructions given in the Notice.
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- After registration candidates are required to pay fee through either online (using Debit/Credit card /Internet banking) or off line mode.
- Facility of Online Application will be started Shortly.
For More Details Please Visit SBI Official Website:- www.sbi.co.in
For any details or any information you want to ask from us log in to our official website, ask your question by sent your text we will surely provide you all the details regarding this. So stay with us update this page regularly…