State Bank of India (SBI) has recently updated a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant in Clerical cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Here we are regularly update this page. Other details like age limit, education qualification are given below……..
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015-16
About SBI :
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
Organization Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Name of Post : Assistant in Clerical cadre
Category : Central government
Location : India
Education Criteria :
A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/State Government. Those who are in the final year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 31/08/2014.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2014.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 31.08.2014.
- Should be able to write and speak English.
- Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 20 years, Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.05.2014). Candidates born between 02.05.1986 and 01.05.1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
The upper age limit will be relaxed as under :
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands &, who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age & limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
Selection Procedure :
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
- The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks.For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
Application Fee :
SC/ST/PWD/XS : ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
General and OBC : ₹ 450/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Fee once deposited will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects.The fee sent through IndianPostal Order,Bank Drafts, Cheques, Currency Notes etc. will not be accepted. Such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected. Candidates also have an option to make online fee payment.
Pay Scale :
7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (under review). Salary will be Approx. ₹ 17500 in Metro Cities.
Click Here To Download Advertisement
For more detail visit official website……………