State Bank of India has issued official notification related to the release of SBI PO mains exam admit card 2015. Candidates who have found qualified in PO Pre test can download their mains admit card / hall ticket from the link mentioned in post below. No admit card will be delivered by post and must be downloaded online.
Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2015 Via www.sbi.co.in
About Admit Card : – State Bank of India has successfully conducted Preliminary Exam for Probationary Officer Post after this Preliminary Exam another stage is Main exam so lots of candidates can fill the application for the exam are waiting for So candidates those are waiting for their admit card will download their admit card from the official website of SBI. Date of Exam is also announced by SBI. (www.sbi.co.in)
State Bank of India now going to conduct written online tests to fill the vaccancy of Probationary Officer Post (PO) now examwill be held on 26th July, 2015 instead of 1 August 2015. candidate who applied for these posts have to download their admit card from their official website 13 July onward.
TO DOWNLOAD TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR SBI PO 2015 CLICK HERE
SBI PO MAIN EXAMINATION DATE :- 26 July 2015
Important steps to download SBI PO Admit card 2015 : –
- To fill the application go to the SBI official website. Found the Career Page link on Home Page.
- Open the link given in the page Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16)”.
- After open this link candidate will find another Link to Download SBI PO Main Examination Call Letter.
- When you open that link that will take you to the Admit Card Download Page.
- From the link of admit card download when you press the button on download the link want you to register your Registration No & Date of birth.
- Take out the print out of that admit card and now you have valid ID proof for entering examination hall.
TO DOWNLOAD SBI PO ADMIT CARD 2015 Click Here(Available Now)
SBI PO Main Exam Scheme 2015 : –
- Candidates will face multiple type questions consisting four options they can give one answer from that four given options.
- The question paper which candidates face consist Total 250 Marks (200 Marks for Objective Test & 50 Marks for Descriptive Test)
- The Time Duration for the paper will be 3:00 hours, 2 hours for Objective Test & 1 Hour for Descriptive Test.
- In any case of wrong answer given by the candidates their is also negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
SBI PO Main Cut Off Marks : – Candidates those are in the SBI PO main cut off marks list will directly call for the Interview, The candidates those who have got minimum marks in the objective question will call for the interview.
Instruction for Candidates : – Candidates those who are appearing in the exam will come with ID proof along with Admit Card and the details mention in the ID proof is as same as in the Admit Card.
For more details Please Visit : – www.sbi.co.in
NOTE:- For more details or query related to it please update this page regularly we will provide you all the latest updates regarding this so please keep in touch with us .