State Bank Of India SBI has released the SBI PO Mains Result 2015, Now SBI going to cinduct Interview of Written Exam Qualified candidates. Check Here to Download SBI PO Interview Call letter, Interview date schedule 2015.
SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2015
Latest Update : SBI has uploaded Interview Call Letters for Probationary Officer PO Post. Candidates can Download Bio Data Form & Interview Call Letters for SBI PO Phase III from the link given below:
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. tate Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. SBI is largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India is a regional banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
Recently SBI declared the SBI PO Result 2015 & Based on Result/ Cut Off candidates are called for Group Discussion/ Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:
Group Discussion and Personal Interview will start from 07 September, 2015 onwards at various centers across the country.
Interview Call Letter:–
Interview call letter will be available soon for Download. Candidates can download their respective call letters from official website of SBI given below.
Phase – III (Group Discussion and Interview) will commence from 07-09-2015.
Candidates shortlisted are being advised by way of SMS and e-mail seperately, download Call-Letter for GD-cum-Interview and Bio-Data Form from 28-08-2015 onwards.
- Candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview, based on their performance in written exam.
- Candidates will be short listed for Interview by Group Discussion.
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
List of Documents:
- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Click Here to Download SBI PO Interview Call Letter (Available Now)
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Click Here For More Details
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2015. For more updates stay connected with us.