State Bank Of India (SBI) had Successfully conducted the written examination of SBI PO Mains on July 26th 2015. The candidates who attended the written examination of SBI Mains Exam are Waiting for SBI Mains exam answer key 2015. Get here the Answer Key of SBI PO Mains 2015.
SBI PO Mains Answer key 2015
About the Exam: State Bank of India has issued the recruitment notification in the month of April for the Posts of 2062 vacancies of PO (Probationary Officers) in branches of SBI all over India. Large no. of interested & eligible Candidates have fill the applications form for the SBI PO Recruitment 2015.
On July 26th 2015 Eligible candidates who had clear the SBI PO Prelims exam held in the month of June 2015 attend the written examination of SBI Mains and are waiting for Answer Key & Result can check Answer key here.
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Examination Name: Probationary Officer Mains Exam
- Vacancy Name: Probationary Officer
- SBI PO Mains Examination Dates: July 26th 2015
- SBI PO Mains Answer Key Solutions PDF 2015: Check below given link to download SBI PO Mains exam Answer Key 2015
Exam Pattern of SBI PO Mains 2015:
|Reasoning (High Level)||50 marks|
|English Language||50 marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50 marks|
|General Awareness, Marketing & Computer||50 marks|
SBI PO Main Exam Objective Paper Syllabus
The Main examination consists of two papers, an objective type paper of 200 marks and a descriptive test of 50 marks. Following are the Details:
i) Objective Test Pattern for Main Exam
Objective test contains 200 marks questions in 4 sections and total duration will be 2 hours. The test is conducted online and includes following sections:
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Jumbled Sentences, Close Passages, Errors Correction, etc.
- General Awareness & Marketing Awareness & Computer: Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness (fundamentals) & Marketing basics
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: Line graphs, Bar chart, Pie chart, Tables, Probability, etc.
- Reasoning (High Level) : Input – output (machine coding and decoding), Sentence coding, Logical questions, Syllogism, Puzzle / Seating Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Directions, etc.
ii) Descriptive Test Pattern & Syllabus
The descriptive test paper will be conducted online and is of 1 hour duration and worth of 50 marks. It carries questions only form English language including letter writing, Paragraph, Precise Writing, Reading Comprehension and essay writing.
Candidates Who Cleared the SBI PO Mains are Eligible for Interview & Group Discussion. Result Will Be Declared Soon Keep in Touch with Our Website (4VNU.COM).
The final selection for SBI PO recruitment will be based on SBI PO Mains Exam marks and the performance in GD and Interview.
How To Download Answer Key:-
Visit the link www.sbi.co.in your mobile or desktop browser.
- Check Latest notification, news and updates.
- If the link of answer key has been posted than click on link to open sbi po answer key.
- Download the file as PDF to save in your system.
- If there is no link than stay with us we will upload answer key soon.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on SBI PO Answer Key 2015 and Mains Solved Questions Paper.