State Bank Of India (SBI) has invited applications for Probationary Officers (PO) under its current job opening 2015. A Total 2393 Posts have be projected to be filled by PO written exam recruitment process in 2015. Candidates who have completed their graduation can apply online now for SBI PO recruitment 2015. Get all details like, educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, application form and ways to apply online to get a job in India’s most renowned and expanded public sector bank.
LATEST NEWS:- State Bank of India has extended Last Date of Online Registration & Fee Payment. Candidates can now Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2015 up to 07.05.2015. Apply Online from the link given below…….
Click Here for Official Notification Regarding Last Date Extension
Latest Update:- SBI PO admit card are now available to download online from here. Candidates are requested to download pre exam admit card from direct link mentioned below.
Important Note:- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/ Minority Community will conducted from 08.June.2015 to 13.June.2015. So Candidates who apply for PET, can take part in it.
Click Here To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2015 (Available To Download Now)
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2015
Vacancy Details:- A Total 2393 Posts for PO in SBI branches all over India.
- Total Posts : 2000 (SC-308, ST-339, OBC-541, GEN- 812)
- Backlog Vacancies : 393 (SC-67, ST-219, OBC-107)
Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on 1st, April, 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per as rules laid by the Govt of India. (03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC / ST candidates).
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have completed Graduation or equivalent in any stream / subject (BA, B.SC, B.Com/Other) from a recognized University by UGC. Those candidates who are in final year / or semester of their graduation are also eligible to apply. They should have submit proof for graduation passed exam on or before 1st Sept, 2015. If any candidate fails to submit original document regarding graduation at any stage if selection process will be declared non-eligible for SBI Probationary Officer Post.
Pay Scale:- ₹ 14500-600/7- ₹ 18700-700/2- ₹ 20100-800/7-₹ 25700 . The starting salary will be ₹ 16,900/- which will increase in 4 increments as mentioned above.Other allowances like HRA, CCA, DA will be provided to the employee as applicable under terms and conditions.
Application Fees & Mode of Payment:- ₹ 600/- for GEN/OBC and ₹ 100/- for SC/ST/PH candidates including all other charges. Application fees can only be submitted through online mode while applying for the post of SBI PO post. It can be paid using credit card / debit card through payment gateway secure transaction.
How To Apply Online:- Eligible candidates are requested to read all the instructions mentioned on official recruitment notification before applying online. All details will be available on SBI official website (www.sbi.co.in). However, we have mentioned all the links at the bottom of this page.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- SBI PO Phase 1: Preliminary Examination Study Guide 2015
- SBI Probationary Officer 2015: Phase I & II (As per new pattern) (New Edition)
- SBI: Probationary Officers-Previous Years Papers (Solved): PO Previous Papers (Solved)
- Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Exam
- Comprehensive Guide to SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam
Important Points To Consider:-
- Once the application fees is submitted it cannot be refunded back in any case whatsoever.
- While Paying fees online make sure all the internet connections are working fine. If any step fails to success then refresh the page and fill all details again.
- Take at least 2 printout copies of pre-filled application form and fee receipt for any future reference.
Last Date To Apply Online & Submit Application Fees:- 13th April, 2015 To 2nd May, 2015.
- To Apply Online Now For SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2015 – CLICK HERE
- To Read / download Advertisement Notification- CLICK HERE