SBI Recruitment 2016 has been published now by SBI (State Bank Of India) on its official website at (www.sbi.co.in) for the 17140 Junior Associate (Clerk) Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle or from the direct link given article. These Vacancy are Clerical Job. SBI Recruitment board will shortlist the suitable candidates based on their performance and merit in selection rounds of Online Examination, Document Verification and Personal Interview. SBI Syllabus Exam Pattern is now available at official page. Those Candidates are waiting for these type of job please do not forget & timely Online Submitted their Application Form. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
SBI Recruitment 2016
LATEST UPDATE : The Online Application Date for Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment 2016 has been extended by SBI (State Bank Of India). Some Official Regional Languages are also added. Candidates can Apply Online up to 28 April, 2016. Check Notification from the link given below……
SBI (State Bank Of India) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 17140 Junior Associate (Clerk) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of SBI or from the direct link given below. SBI is the very well known organization in India and many contenders have a dream to work with this organization. Here is an interesting update for the applicants looking for Latest SBI Jobs 2016. State Bank of India has recently released an official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 17140 vacant posts of Junior Associate, Junior Agricultural Associate and many other. Further Details regarding the recruitment like Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs 2016 is given below.,
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 17140)
Name Of The Organisation : SBI (State Bank Of India)
Name Of The Posts : Junior Associate (Clerk) Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Junior Associate : 10726 Posts
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive) : 3218 Posts
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura (Meghalaya and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh) : 188 Posts
- Junior Agricultural Associate : 3008 Posts
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit :
- Minimum age must be 20 years
- Maximum age should not exceed 28 years as on closing date of application
- SC, ST, Pwd Category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Education Qualification :
For Junior Associates : Candidates Must Have Graduation Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University.
For Junior Agriculture Associate : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
Selection Procedure :
SBI Recruitment board will shortlist the suitable candidates based on their performance and merit in selection rounds.
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the sum of Rs 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 .
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All others Rs. 600/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply : Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online Only. No Other Mode of Application will be accepted. For More details regarding the recruitment please visit the official website at (www.sbi.co.in).
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Important Dates :
Online Registration Of Application : 05/04/2016 To 28/04/2016
Payment Of Fees Online : 05/04/2016 To 28/04/2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download SBI Clerk English Notification 2016
- Click Here To Download SBI Clerk Hindi Notification 2016
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.