Check SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Online Exam Admit Card Status To Download Hall Ticket Online From Here. State Bank of India will going to conduct Specialist Officer written test on various post codes which is scheduled to be conducted on 17-Jan-2016. Candidates who have applied for SBI SO recruitment 2016 can download their admit card once available on SBI official website (www.sbi.co.in). Please note that no admit card / hall ticket will be send by post or email address of the candidate.
ALSO SEE : SBI SO Answer Key 2016
ALSO SEE : SBI SO Syllabus 2016
ALSO SEE : SBI SO Recruitment 2016
SBI SO Admit Card 2015 | Specialist Officer Online Exam
Latest Update :- SBI (State Bank of India) has published the admit card or call letter of Specialist Officer (SO) on its website. Candidates can also download the admit card from the direct link given below.
Exam date :- 17-Jan-2016
Click Here to Download Scribe Declaration Form
Admit Card :- Candidates who applied for the Post will have to download the admit card to appear in the written Exam. So Admit card is available to download in the Official website. The admit is also available in our website in the form of direct link to download. Admit is important to download, without the admit card you will not be able to enter in the Examination hall. The Admit Card will be in the form of e-admit card you have to take print out of e-admit card form the official website and take it with you in the Examination hall.
Click Here to Download SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2015 :- Available now
SBI SO Admit Card 2015:- SBI will soon upload admit cards for all eligible candidates on its official website (www.sbi.co.in). Those candidates who’s application forms are rejected due to faults in application will not be able to download admit card. They can check their names in rejected candidates list. Applicants have to enter their application number along with date of birth / post code to get a printout copy of exam hall ticket.
Please pay attention to the date, venue and time of reporting at the examination hall. Read the instructions carefully printed on admit card. Please stay in touch with this page to download SBI SO admit card, via direct link to www.sbi.co.in.
|Sr. No.||Posts||Sr. No.||Tests||Questions/Marks||Time|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Law)||i.
|Test of Reasoning
|2.||Assistant Manger (System)||i.
|Test of Reasoning
- *Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit list.
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions and candidate have to opt one correct answer out of all 4 possible options.
- There will be total 170 questions and overall weightage of 220 Marks.
- The examination will be conducted in two successive sessions.
- In session one:- Paper-1:- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English (120 Questions of 1 marks each) with total time duration of 1 Hrs, 30 Mins.
- In session two:- Paper-2:- Professional Knowledge and Subject related to concerned post. (50 Questions of 2 marks each) with total time duration of 45 Mins.
- Against Each wrong answer 0.25% marks will be deducted as negative marking in both papers.
In case of any queries or suggestions related to SBO SO online exam, please drop your comments here. Get answers from experts on every query related to admit card or anything else. Visit this page on regular basis to download SBI SO admit card 2015.
Official website www.sbi.co.in