South Eastern Railway Recruitment take a decision to published a notification for Para Medical posts. Candidates can directly attend interview then candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of interview performance. Other details like age limit, application fee, interview venue are given below. Details are also i PDF file for download purpose. Here on this page we are also providing to you a direct link of official website. Candidates can also check the details on the official website which is given below.
South Eastern Railway 96 Recruitment 2016
About South Eastern Railway :
Civilization has flourished on the banks of River Damodar which is rich in mineral deposits all along its course. Most bounteous of them are the Coalfields of Bengal and Jharkhand. They yield the best grades of Coal in the entire Indian sub-continent.
Information about Recruitment :
Name of Organisation South Eastern Railway Recruitment. Candidates can also check the details on the official website i.e ser.indianrailways.gov.in. Mode of applying Online. Name of post Para Medical.
No. of Vacancy : 96
Details of Vacancy :
STAFF NURSE – 47
- Garden Reach-03
HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR-III -32
- Garden Reach-02
LABORATORY SUPDT GR-III – 06
- Garden Reach-01
- Chakradharpur-01 (UR)
PHARMACIST GR-III- 11
- Garden Reach-02
Essential Qualification :
Nurse and Midwife registered certificate having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery.
Laboratory Superintendent Grade III:
B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology or B.Sc. in medical technology (Laboratory)
Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III:
B.Sc in Chemistry with one year Diploma health/Sanitary Inspector or 1 year NTC in Health Sanitary Inspector
Pharmacist Grade III:
Passed 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit :
- Staff Nurse : Age limit should be between 20 to 40 years
- Laboratory Superintendent Grade III : Age limit should be between 18 to 33 years
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III : Age limit should be between 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist Grade III : Age limit should be between 20 to 35 years
Pay Scale :
- Staff Nurse : ₹ 21, 190/
- Laboratory Superintendent Grade III : ₹ 20, 570/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III : ₹ 20, 570/-
- Pharmacist Grade III : ₹ 12, 190/-
Examination Fee :
Refer the Advertisement No: SER/P-HQ/ED/858/Contractual Group – C/01/16.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview performance.
Venue of the interview :
- For Garden Reach, Kolkata : Office of the Medical Director, South Eastern Railway,11, Garden Reach Road, KOLKATA – 700043,
- For Kharagpur Division : Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, KHARAGPUR.
- For Adra Division : Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, ADRA,
- For Chakradharpur Division : Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, CHAKRADHARPUR
Important Dates :
Interview date : 04/02/2016 at 10.00am
Click Here To Download Advertisement
Click Here To Check Official Website
Latest Government Job
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box………….