SRM University Exam Syllabus is available on our website. Those Students who are attending for the SRM University Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 will be searching for the SRM University JEEE Syllabus 2016. We are providing the SRM University Exam Syllabus for the better the preparation of Applicants. Students can check the SRMJEEE Syllabus 2016 here at our website. we also provide the whole syllabus in PDF file for download purpose. Model papers are also available for preparation.
SRM University Exam Syllabus
Shri Ramaswamy Memorial University also known as SRM University is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was formerly known as SRM Institute of Science and Technology. It was founded in the year 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras. SRM University has four campuses in Tamil Nadu — Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR in Delhi. The institute attained deemed status during the 2003-2004 academic year and was renamed as SRM Institute of Science and Technology. It became SRM University in the year 2006. SRM University conducts SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) to provide admissions into various courses like B.tech, BArch, MTech, MBA, MCA as well as health sciences. SRMJEEE 2016 exam will be held only in the online mode from April 19 to April 25, 2016.
Name of the Exam: SRMJEEE 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Last date for Online Application: 15th March 2016.
Official site: www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRM University Exam Syllabus:-
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2016 is given below :-
- The query paper can be only in English.
- Questions are of goal sort. Every query has 4 alternate solutions.
- Every right reply carries 3 marks.
- Damaging mark of ‘1’ for each incorrect reply in Physics, Chemistry & Arithmetic & ‘0.7’ for each fallacious reply in biology.
- Complete weightage is of 315 marks.
|1||Half 1: Physics 35 questions with a complete weightage of 105 marks|
|2||Half 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a complete weightage of 105 marks|
|3||Half 3: Arithmetic 35 questions with a complete weightage of 105 marks|
|4||Half 4: Biology 50 questions with a complete weightage of 105 marks|
|Every right reply 3 marks.|
|Unfavourable mark of ‘1’ for each incorrect reply in Physics, Chemistry & Arithmetic and ‘0.7’ for each fallacious reply in biology|
|6||Overall weightage 315 marks|
The SRMJEEE Syllabus 2016 includes the following subjects:-
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications.
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications.
- Sequences and Series.
- Differential Calculus.
- Applications of Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions.
- Circles in Two Dimensions.
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions.
- Vector Algebra.
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
Syllabus for Physics
- Units and Measurement.
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Oscillations and Wave Motion.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism.
- Electricity and Magnetism.
- Atomic Physics and Relativity.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics.
- Electronics and Communication.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- States of Matter.
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Energetic.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Electro chemistry.
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis.
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds.
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Bio Molecules.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Syllabus for Biology
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm.
- Plant Anatomy.
- Cell Biology and Genetics.
- Plant Physiology.
- Biology in Human Welfare.
Syllabus for Zoology
- Human Physiology.
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology.
- Environmental Science.
- Applied Biology.
- Theories of Evolution.
For latest update visit our website regularly. Leave a comment below to get any information regarding to SRM University Exam Syllabus