SSB ASI SI Syllabus 2017 is available here for download. Candidates who are preparing for the Asst Sub Inspector Exam Pattern PDF can check the details regarding the syllabus along with Exam Pattern PDF from the passage given below.
- 1 SSB ASI SI Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 SSB ASI SI Exam 2017 Details
- 1.2 SSB ASI SI Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 SSB ASI, SI & HC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.4 SSB ASI, SI & Head Constable Exam Pattern
- 1.4.1 SSB SI ASI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.4.2 SSB ASI Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
- 1.4.3 SSB SI Syllabus for General English & Hindi
- 1.4.4 SSB Asst Sub Inspector Syllabus for Test of Reasoning
- 1.4.5 SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- 1.4.6 SSB ASI SI Syllabus – Physics
- 1.4.7 SSB Head Constable Syllabus – Chemistry
- 1.4.8 SSB Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Mathematics
SSB ASI SI Syllabus 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up the 872 Vacancies of Sub Inspector (Communication) & Asst Sub Inspector (Communication), Head Constable (Communication) Posts are released under Sashastra Seema Bal. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the SSB ASI SI Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the Agriculture Development Officer posts are released under SSB ASI SI vacancies is going to be held in upcoming dates. Sashastra Seema Bal is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Sashastra Seema Bal have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the SSB ASI SI exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
SSB ASI SI Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Name Of The Examination : Sub Inspector (Communication) & Asst Sub Inspector (Communication), Head Constable (Communication) Posts Exam
- Official Website : www.ssb.nic.in/ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Job Location : India
- Job Category : Government Job
SSB ASI SI Exam Pattern 2017
SSB ASI, SI & HC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standart Test (PST).
- Written Examination.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSB ASI, SI & Head Constable Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Question||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
|3.||General English & Hindi|
|5.||Paper 2||Technical Subject||100||100||2 hours|
SSB SI ASI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- India and its Adjacent Countries.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Scientific Progress/Development.
- Indian History.
- Indian Languages.
- National/International Awards.
- Sports-Athlete etc.
SSB ASI Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- HCF LCM.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Table & Graph.
SSB SI Syllabus for General English & Hindi
- Word Knowledge.
- Letter Writing.
- Use of Words.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Idioms Phrases
- Sentence Correction etc.
SSB Asst Sub Inspector Syllabus for Test of Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Space visualization.
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal & Figure Classification etc.
SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
SSB ASI SI Syllabus – Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Current electricity.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Alternating current.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
SSB Head Constable Syllabus – Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Surface chemistry.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- Solid state.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
SSB Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Mathematics
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Square & Square Root.
- Algebraic expressions.
- Plane figures.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Lines and Angles.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Community Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Problems of Teaching.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).