Staff Selection Commission SSC had conducted Combined Graduate Level CGLTier-1 Exam on 09 & 16 August 2015 & a Re Exam on 30/08/2015. Candidates who had appeared in this Exam of SSC CGL can check their Result of Teir-1 here. Check here SSC CGL Result 2015 Tier 1 Exam, Cut Off Marks.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Result 2015
LATEST UPDATE : SSC has uploaded List of Candidates whose OMR Sheets were not evaluated due to Various Reasons. Candidates can check List of those candidates for Paper 1, 2, 3 from the given below links-
SSC has uploaded CGL Tier 2 Exam Marks for Qualified & Non Qualified Aspirants.To Check Your Marks Download the following Region wise pdf from the given below link-
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Result 2015 has been announced. Aspirants can check their Tier 2 Exam Result, Cut Off for Interview & Non Interview Post. Check CGL Tier 2 Result 2015 from the given below links-
Process after Tier 2 Exam :
Candidates will be called up for Interview / Skill Test. There will also DEST & CPT (computer Proficiency Test) for Tier II qualified Candidates.
SSC had conducted CGL Tier-1 Exam n the month of August 2015. Now SSC is preparing to declare the Result of SSC CGL Tier-1. SSC may declare the Result in Last Week of September/ First Week of October, 2015.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts combined Graduate Level (CGL) competitive exam which is conducted in three stages. The Examination can be divided into 3 tiers, which are:-
- Combined Graduate Level (Preliminary) Examination (Tier-1)
- Combined Graduate Level (Main) Examination (Tier-2)
- Personality Test/Interview.
Tier 1 is a common competitive exam which will be conducted for all candidates who have applied for SSC CGL 2015. Candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks are eligible to participate in main (Tier-2) exam.
Dates for Tier II Exam will be disclosed later on by SSC. So Keep in touch with us, we willprovide you the date as soon as possible..
- Final Selection will be done Option A to Q, S based on Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator).
- Selection Method : Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator) – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II) + Interview marks
Statistical Investigator Grade II:
- Selection Method : Statistical Investigator post – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II + Paper III) + Interview marks.
Non Interview Posts:
- Final Selection for Non-interview posts Select List – Option T to #
- Selection Method : Non-interview posts – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II)
RESULT OF SSC CGL TIER 2 IS DECLARED NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Click Here to Check List of Candidates whose Answer Sheets not Evaluated due to Mobile Phones use
- Click Here to Check List of Candidates whose Answer Sheets not Evaluated due to various Reasons
Click Here to Check Your SSC CGL 2015 Result : Declared on 29 September 2015
Candidates are advised to stay connected with us to get their Tier-1 result. For any Query or suggestions comment below in the comment Box. For more latest updates stay connected with us.