Staff Selection Commission will going to conduct SSC CPO Exam 2015 for the recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI), Sub-Inspector (SI & Inspectors in Delhi Police, CIPF, CASF in two successive exam named as Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates who have applied for this exam can check SSC CPO 2015 Syllabus, Examination Pattern for Paper-1 and Paper-2, Previous years solved question papers and important books to prepare for this exam. We will also share some tips and tricks to score maximum marks to get selected in Delhi Police, CIPF, CASF’s on ASI, SI or Inspector Post.
SSC CPO 2015 Syllabus Exam Pattern Solved Question Paper
- SSC CPO SI/ ASI Paper-1 will be conducted on : Sunday, 21 June 2015
- Paper-II date is not announced yet and it will be declared after the commencement of Paper-I.
- Both Papers will have objective type questions (MCQ’s) and total time duration will be 2:00 Hrs (120 Mins).
- 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer where as 0.25 Mark will be deducted against each wrong answer as negative marking.
- Both Papers contains 200 questions carrying 1 mark each, therefore overall max marks will be 200.
- Paper -II will be completely based on English language & Comprehension where as Paper-I exam pattern has been described below.
|Name of Part||Name of Subjects (Paper-I)||Number of Ques||Max Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO 2015 Syllabus (Paper-1)
General Intelligence and Reasoning:- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Numerical Aptitude :- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationships between numbers.
English Language & Comprehension:- Questions in this paper will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc. There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. (The standard of the questions will be Higher Secondary School (10+2 level).
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks on how to prepare for this exam.
- 15 Practice Sets – SSC CPO Sub – Inspector Assistant Sub – Inspector Recruitment Exam
- Central Police organization (CPO) BSF/SSB/CRPF/CISF/ITBPF/Delhi Police Sub – Inspector and Assistant Sub – Inspector (CISF) Recruitment Examination Study Guide
- Objective English for Competitive Examination
- SSC (CPO) Hindi Sub- Inspector & Asst. Sub Inspector(2015)
- SSC-CPO: ASI/SI/Intelligence Officer (Popular Master Guide)
In case of any doubts and queries related to SSC CPO Exam 2015, Syllabus a Pattern, do share them below with the help of commenting system provided at the bottom of this website. All queries and questions will be answered from our expert panel as soon as we can. Thanks and lot and best of luck for your exams.