SWR 46 Group C and Group D Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by South Western Railway for recruitment of 46 vacant Group C & D posts under the notice no. 06/2015(Sports). Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Group C and Group D jobs in various disciplines/ games through RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website (www.rrchubli.in) for more details regarding the recruitment. If you are eligible download SWR Application Form 2016 and fill the application form with candidates personal professional info. Attach all self attested certificate copies and duly filled application form must be send to official address, application form should be submitted on or before closing date. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding SWR Group C & D Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. So, All Those Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : CLICK HERE
SWR 46 Group C and Group D Recruitment 2016
South Western Railway had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 46 vacant Group C & D posts under the notice no. 06/2015(Sports). Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply through Offline Mode by sending the duly filled application form long with all self attested certificate copies to official address which is given below. Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 46)
Name of the Organization : South Western Railway.
Official Website : www.rrchubli.in
Name of the Posts : Group C & D posts.
Mode of Application : Offline.
Job Location : Hubli, Karnataka.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 25 years.
- No age relaxations are applicable for all categories.
Educational Qualification :
- For Group C Posts : Candidates must have passed 12th or Matriculation from any recognized board with ITI/ Act Apprenticeship Course approved by the NCVT/SCVT.
- For Group D Posts : Candidates must have completed 10th class or ITI or equivalent from any recognized Institute or Board.
Selection Process :
- Sports Trail.
- Assessment of Sports achievements.
- General Intelligence/ Personality test.
- Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
- Applicants applying for SWR Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only.
- The fee should be drawn in the favor of Asst. Personnel Officer/Rectt. or Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer (as per the category) of South Western Railway.
- For Unreserved Candidates : Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes : Nil.
Pay Scale :
- For Group C posts : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/2,000.
- For Group D posts : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
Essential Documents :
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in proof of academic and Sports achievements.
- Self-attested copy of Age Proof certificate.
- Self-attested copy of latest community certificate.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order receipt.
- Passport size photograph.
How To Apply :
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Make fee payment through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) at any Post office.
- Send the application form along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the notification before the due date.
Important Dates :
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date for far flung areas: 15/02/2016.
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Click Here To Download South Western Railway Application Form
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of South Western Railway at (www.rrchubli.in) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.