Tamil Development and Information Department (TNDIPR) has recently released the notificaition in the month of December. Total number of post 135. Candidates can send their document to the given below address. Candidates are send their document before the last date i.e 31/01/2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, pay scale are given below. Details are also in PDF file download purpose. Here we are also provide a direct link of official website.
Tamil Development and Information 135 Recruitment
About TNDIPR :
The loveless are selfish but the loving risk their life and render service, says Thirukkural. The Hon’ble Chief Minister Puratchi Thalaivi Amma who cares for the Tamil language and the people of Tamil Nadu strives hard untiringly for the welfare of the people. The Information and Public Relations Department acts as the eyes and ears of the Government disseminating information on the activities and welfare schemes of the Government among the public, acting as a bridge of goodwill between the Government and the public.
Organization Name : Tamil Development and Information Department (TNDIPR)
Official Website : tndipr.gov.in
Name of Post : Video Cameraman
Category : Central Government Type
Location : Chennai
No. of Vacancies : 135
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Tamilnadu Film Division in Tharamani||113|
|Honorable Governor Secretariat, Guindy||22|
Essential Qualification :
- A Diploma in Film Technology awarded by a State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
- A Diploma in Cinematography or Sound Recording awarded by the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- Experience in a Period of Two Years in the Operation of Umatic Video. The candidates should have done News Reel Documentary or Video Film Services in Video Production.
Age Limit :
Candidates minimum age should be between 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years as on 01.07.2015.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of
- Written test
Pay Scale :
₹ 9300 – 34800 + ₹ 4500/- Grade Pay.
Application Fee :
Refer in notification.
Applying Procedure :
- Candidates can download the application form in the specified format.
- Fill the application form along with attach the copies of educational and Technical qualifications send to on or before 31.01.2016
- Send the document in the given below address.
Information and Public Relation Department,
Namakkal Kavignar Maligai Secretariat,
George, Chennai – 600 009.
Important Dates :
The last to send the filled application form : 31/01/2016
Click Here To Check Official Website
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment in the box……..