Good news for all the Job fighters who are searching Tamil Nadu SET Exam Syllabus 2016. Tamil Nadu SET Exam took a decision to publish a recruitment advertisement for post of Assistant Professors. Candidates can check the Subjects and other related information. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. You can check all the information given here. Also check all Govt jobs Here.
Tamil Nadu SET Exam Syllabus 2016
Mother Teresa Women’s University is situated at Kodaikanal, a quiet hill station tucked away in the Palani hills of South India. This University was established in the year 1984 by the enactment of Tamil Nadu Act 15. This University aims to extend its service to women students of all communities. It strives for Academic Excellence and Personality Development and gives equal importance for promotion of employment prospects to young girls.
Name of Organisation: Mother Teresa Women’s University.
Name of Post: Assistant Professor.
Name Examination : Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test(TNSET-2016).
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty).
Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- All the questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I,
- Paper – II
- Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.)|
NOTE:-There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
Tamilnadu SET Syllabus
Tamilnadu SET 2016 Syllabus:-
Subject Code – Medium of Question Paper :-
01. Chemical Sciences – English & Tamil
02. Commerce – English & Tamil
03. Computer Science & Application – English& Tamil
04. Economics – English & Tamil
05. Education – English& Tamil
06. Electronics – English& Tamil
07. English – English
08. Geography – English& Tamil
09. Hindi – Hindi
10. History – English & Tamil
11. Home science – English & Tamil
12. Journalism & Mass Communication – English & Tamil
13. Law – English & Tamil
14. Sanskrit – Sanskrit
15. Life Sciences – English & Tamil
16. Management – English & Tamil
17. Mathematical Sciences – English & Tamil
18. Tamil – Tamil
19. Telugu – Telugu
20. Physical Sciences – English & Tamil
21. Political Sciences – English & Tamil
22. Psychology – English& Tamil
23. Social Work – English& Tamil
24. Sociology – English & Tamil
25. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary sciences – English & Tamil.
Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal (MTWU) organised Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET-2016) on 21.02.2016 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu universities and colleges. MTWU will conduct TNSET 2016 in 25 subjects at 16 selected Centres of Examination spread across the state.
Students can Download the Syllabus and if you have any query then drop your comment in comment box.