Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination in now getting the application forms from the applicable candiadets who want to take part in its coming Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2016. All the interested and applicable Students TBJEE 2016 Exam Notification are now available to submit in offline mode at the main site of this board. By this Tripura board limited days has been given to the candidates for submitting their Application forms, those candidates who are unable to submit their TBJEE Application Form 2016 between these days then they will not be able to apply for this exam.
TBJEE 2016 Exam Notification
TBJEE is state Entrance Exam conducted every year by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination Board. TBJEE Board conducts JEE Exam to provide the admission to various private and government colleges in the stream of Engineering and Medicine. This entrance exam is valid for the colleges in the state of Tripura. This test is taken after completion of 12th or Intermediate. Every year it conducts various Entrance Exams for providing admissions into various Engineering and Medical Colleges. For this year 2016-17, it has released TBJEE 2016 Notification for providing admissions to B.Tech and Medical colleges.
Exam Conducting Institute: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam.
Official site: tbjee.nic.in
Application Mode: Offline.
Type of Test: Offline Test.
Tripura TBJEE Exam Dates 2016
Candidates applying for TBJEE 2016 Exam should have the knowledge about Tripura TBJEE Exam Dates.
- Starting Date for sending TBJEE Application: 26/12/2015.
- Last date for applying TB JEE 2016: 25/01/2016.
- Timings for submitting TBJEE 2016 Application: 11.00 AM to 3.00PM(On all Working days).
- Date of Exam:
|Date of TBJEE 2016 Exam||11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P. M.||2.00 P. M. to 4.00 P. M.|
|26th April 2016 (Tuesday)||Physics||Chemistry|
|27th April 2016(Wednesday)||Mathematics||Biology|
- All those candiadets who have passed Higher Secondary Examination from Tripura Board of Secondary Education or CBSE with their related subjects they can apply.
- For SC & ST candidates Rs.300/-
- For Unreserved category candiadets Rs.350/-
- For BPL SC and ST candidates Rs.200/-
- For BPL UR candidates Rs.250/-
TBJEE Application Fees:
To obtain TBJEE Application form candidates should pay the fee of Rs.90/- through online/ Offline mode.
- Candidates can send Postal Order of Rs. 90/- (Rupees Ninety only) per Form & Prospectus in favor of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
How to Apply for TBJEE Application Form 2016
- Go to the site at tbjee.nic.in
- After that click on the link of download TBJEE 2016 Application Form
- Then take the hard copy of it.
- Fill up this application forms with all the correct information.
- After that pay your application fee.
- Then submit your application form till the last date at below mentioned address.
TBJEE Postal Address:
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat, Complex,
2nd Floor, Agartala,
Application Form of TJEE 2016 Click here…!!!!
Students can apply for this TBJEE 2016 Exam Notification for this year on before the last Date. And Prepare yourself for the Entrance Exam.