Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) will going to conduct written examination for the recruitment of staff nurse, which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June, 2015. Candidates who have applied for TNMRB Staff Nurse recruitment, are requested to take a close look on the examination syllabus and pattern to be followed in the written qualifying test. Also get important tips and tricks to crack Tamil Nadu Staff Nurse exam 2015. We have provided a full description of TN MRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2015, Exam Pattern and Points to Consider on How to Prepare for this exam.
TN MRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2015 & Pattern
- The questions will be all multiple choice questions to be answered on OMR sheet.
- There will be total 200 questions carrying 0.5 marks each for every question.
- Candidates have to attempt all 200 questions (No Internal choice will be given).
- The Question paper carries 200 marks overall.
- The Total time duration will be 2:30 Hrs (150 Mins).
- There will be no interview after written test and selection will be based strictly on performance in written test.
- There will be no negative marking against wrong attempted questions.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:- For SC/ SCA /ST are 30% and for others / Gen are 35% Marks. Candidates have to score these minimum marks to get appear in merit list of qualified candidates. Others Details can be found on (www.mrb.tn.gov.in).
TN MRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2015:- The questions asked will be equivalent to the level of Diploma in Nursing. The question paper will be provided in English language only and therefore it is advised to read and revise all the textbooks of nursing diploma level to get best preparation for the exam.
Tips and Tricks On How To Qualify in TNMRB Staff Nurse Exam 2015
- There will be no negative marking, attempt all 200 questions with best probable answer to think which is correct.
- Try To answer and solve those questions first where you sure about the answer. This will save time to attempt max questions.
- Revise all the notebooks / textbooks that you have already studied in Diploma of Nursing.
- Do not waste time on doubtful questions and attempt all the sure questions first.
In case of any assistant, please contact us using the comment section below. We will clear your all doubts on Tamil Nadu MRB Staff Nurse Recruitment exam. Best of Luck for your exam.