Tamil Nadu Postal Circle had recently issued Notification for the Recruitment of Postman, Mail Guard in the Post Department. Now TN Postal circle is going to conduct a written examination of this Post in the upcoming months. Candidates who had applied for this Post can check Postman, Mailguard Latest syllabus & Exam pattern here.
TN Postal Circle Latest Syllabus 2015
TN Postal Circle has invites Online Application for the Recruitment Postman Mail Guard in Postal Railway Mail Service Divisions in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. Candidates who had applied for this post & want to crack this exam MUST know the Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Postman & Mailguard. As these days competition is very high so candidates have to update regarding the syllabus & Exam pattern to crack the Exam. As syllabus is a guidance tool for Exams.
We here provide you Latest Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Postman & Mailguard.
- The written examination will be multiple choice objective type.
- The question paper consist of four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
- Time Duration will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
Qualifying Marks Criteria:
The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude test is prescribed as under :
- Unreserved – 40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 % in aggregate.
- OBC– 37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate.
- SC/ST– 33% marks i.e minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
Part A (General knowledge) : Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
Part B (Mathematics) : Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance , Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration.
Part C(I) (English) : Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, question from a small unseen passage etc.
Part C(II) (Tamil) : Common Grammar, Antonyms, Synonyms etc.
Important Books To Prepare: Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual 2016
- Text Book Approach to Elementary & Advance Mathematics Useful for Graduate Level Tier – I, Tier – II, FCI, Matric Level and Competitive Exams
- Objective English for Competitive Examination
- Ilakkanavial (Grammer)
Official Website: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).