TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 has been published by Tamil Nadu Postal Circle on its official website at (www.tamilnadupost.nic.in) for the 127 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of TN Postal Circle or from the direct link given below in the article. Tamil Nadu postal circle MTS Notification 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Tamil Nadu postal circle Recruitment 2016 before on 27th March 2016. More details are given bellow. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 127 Multi Tasking Staff Posts in Administrative and Subordinate offices of Tamilnadu Postal Circle 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Tamilnadu postal circle ( TPC ). Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of TN Postal Circle at (www.tamilnadupost.nic.in) or from the direct link given below in the article. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 127)
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Official Website : www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Name Of The Posts : Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu (Chennai)
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 27/03/2016.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10th examination or ITI certificate or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institute.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band -1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- for offices except Foreign Post.
- Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band -1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- for Foreign Post.
Application Fee :
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates.
- Fee payment through Challan.
Selection Process : Selection process is based on Aptitude Test on merit basis.
How to Apply :
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 01/03/2016
- After successful submission of online application form, the candidates should pay the required fee in CASH within 3 days from the closing date of online registration, at any post office listed under “E-Payment Offices” link in the website, through system generated challan only.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format and size should be (10 KB – 50 KB) 3.5cmx4.5cm.
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format and size should be (10 KB – 20 KB).
- The candidates should carry photo identity proof in original viz. Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id etc, as and when required by the invigilator/Hall Supervisor.
Important Dates :
- The starting date of application is 1st March 2016
- Last date of application is 27th March 2016
- Tentative date of examination is 24th April 2016.
Important Links :
Candidates can drop their comments regarding the Post with the help of the comment box given below…We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible…Please stay connected with us for more details or latest updates at (4vnu.com).