TN Sericulture Jr. Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Department of Sericulture Tamil Nadu on its official website at (www.tnsericulture.gov.in) for the 300 vacant posts of Assistant Inspector of Sericulture & Junior Inspector of Sericulture. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the official website of TN Sericulture. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply to these posts through online mode. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt. Jobs 2016
TN Sericulture Jr. Inspector Recruitment 2016
Department of Sericulture Tamil Nadu had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 300 vacant posts of Assistant Inspector of Sericulture & Junior Inspector of Sericulture. Aspirants can check the official Tamilnadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment 2016 notification and apply on the official website. Further Details regarding the recruitment like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How To Apply are provided below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 300)
- Assistant Inspector of Sericulture :- 43 posts
- Junior Inspector of Sericulture :- 257 posts
Age Limit : Tamilnadu Sericulture Inspector Age limit is given as per the official notification. Candidates must possess the following age limit on 27th January 2016.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry / Botany / Zoology (B.Sc) with six months experience in sericulture or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) at TNAU Coimbatore for Assistant Inspector.
- SSLC/Matriculation/10th Pass with at least six months experience in the field of Sericulture or 6 months training course for Non-Graduate holders from Govt Sericulture Training Institute for Junior Inspector.
Application Fee : Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director of Sericulture “.payable at salem.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
Pay Scale :
- For The Post Of Assistant Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800+ 4200/- Grade Pay
- For The Post Of Junior Inspector : Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400/- Grade Pay
How To Apply :
- Firstly Candidates need to Read the Tamilnadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment 2016 official notification carefully.
- Visit the link given on our site for Online Application.
- Fill the form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application Starts From : 13/01/2016
- TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application Ends On : 27/01/2016
Important Links :
In case of any feedback suggestions or any other query please drop your respective comments in the comment box given. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For Latest Updates regarding the Post stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).