TN TRB Lecturer Syllabus 2016 and Exam pattern is present here for download. Candidates will appear inTN TRB Lecturer written exam from various places in bulk amount. If you want to crack this exam, you need a well built syllabus. So for better preparation of TN TRB Lecturer written exam we are providing you a well built syllabus. Aspirants can prepare to themselves in well manner with the help of TN TRB Lecturer written exam. Peoples are know syllabus of any exam is play an efficient role when you want to crack any exam. A syllabus is provides you an idea about your question paper. So we think syllabus of any exam is a basic need for each candidate who are appear in exam. TN TRB Lecturer Syllabus 2016 is provided and Dorect Link of PDF is also given…
TN TRB Lecturer Syllabus 2016
TN TRB is called as Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. The primary function for the TRB is to hire the candidates for teaching field in Tamil Nadu government. The head quarter of TRB is located in Chennai. It was established in the year 1998. It will select the candidates by conducting written test and personal interview. Every year it will recruit the vast number of applicants. A syllabus is provides you an idea about your question paper. So we think syllabus of any exam is a basic need for each candidate who are appear in exam. TN TRB Lecturer Syllabus 2016 is provided and Direct Link of PDF is also given…
Also SEE:- All Government Jobs
Name of the Organization : (Medical Services Recruitment Board) MRB, Tamil Nadu
Official Website : www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 1091)
Name of the Posts : Dark Room Assistant & Lab Technician Grade – II.
Mode Of Application : Online
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Syllabus For English
- Chaucer to Shakespeare
- Jacobean to Augustan Age.
- Romantic Period.
- Victorian Period.
- Modern and Contemporary Periods.
- American Literature.
- Indian English Literature.
- Language and Linguistics.
- Criticism and Literary Theories.
- Post Colonial Literature and European Literature in Translation.
Syllabus For Mathematics
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Mechanics and Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics.
Syllabus For Physics
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
Syllabus For Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
Syllabus For Botany
- Plant diversity.
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms.
- Angiosperm Anatomy.
- Cell Biology.
- Molecular Biology.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Plant Biochemistry.
- Plant Physiology.
Syllabus For Zoology
- The molecular structure of DNA and RNA.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Classification and comparative anatomy of Prochordates and Chordates.
- A broad classification of Animal Kingdom.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Immune systems.
Syllabus For Geography
- Geographic Thought.
- Population Geography.
- Settlement Geography.
- Economic Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu.
- Map making.
- Remote Sensing.
- Statistical Methods.
Candidates who have any type of doubt or query related to this article can ask us through the comment box give below….We will provide you an appropriate answer to your query as soon as possible. For Latest updates regarding the post please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).