TNEB TANGEDCO AE Result 2016 | www.tangedco.gov.in

Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has organised the written examination under the all branches of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB), for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil) to fill total 375 vacant post in various Ministries, whose examination was held on 31-January-2016. The exam was successfully conducted by the TANGEDCO at various examination centers all over the Tamil Nadu. Lots of aspirants are appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are appeared in this examination are waited for their results, the results will be declare and upload soon by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited on it’s Official website – (www.tangedco.gov.in). Aspirants should keep in touch with us for direct links to check results and latest updates related the results.

TNEB TANGEDCO Exam Result 2016

The result of Assistant Engineer is not declare yet by the TANGEDCO till then aspirants should keep in touch with us for latest updates. Aspirants who are appear for this Examination, result will be upload soon on it’s official website. Aspirants can easily download their Exam Result from here when available, a list in pdf format listing the roll numbers and name or it may be through the login process. Aspirants can check their results from the below links provided by us when available. TANGEDCO conducts this examinations for creating a pool of aspirants, interested aspirants are applied for this post through which they are selected by the written test and then qualified aspirants are called up for the interview process. We advise to the candidates that they should keep in touch with us regularly for detailed information and latest updates.

ALSO SEE: Click here to check answer key of TNEB TANGEDCO AE Exam 2016

ALSO SEE: Click here to check Syllabus TNEB TANGEDCO AE Exam 2016

More Details:-

Name of Organization : Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation

Name of Exam : TNEB TANGEDCO AE Exam 2016

Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)

Total posts : 375

Exam Date : 31-January-2016 (Sunday)

Category : Result

Result Status: AVAILABLE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Website : www.tangedco.gov.in

About Examination:- Selection Process are based on the aspirants who qualify the written examination of total of 100 marks which are divided into three categories or subjects are called up for the interview Process. Aspirants should 85% weight age is given to the aspirant’s performance in the written test and the remaining 15% weight age is given to the aspirant’s performance in the Interview. The Exam Schedule of this examination are as follow as below……

  • Part I: Engineering Mathematics
  • Part II: Basic Engineering and Sciences
  • Part III: Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering

To Check TNEB TANGEDCO AE Results 2016:

  • Visit the Official Website of TNEB TANGEDCO i.e :www.tangedco.gov.in
  • Click on the Links of results.
  • Enter the required information like Exam Roll Number & DOB Etc.
  • Click On Submit & Get Your Result.
  • Download Your Result & Keep That For Future Use.

ALSO SEE: CLICK HERE FOR MORE RESULTS

Final Words: We wish you all the best for your results, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more detail information regarding the results please stay connected with 4vnu.com.

Updated: February 2, 2016 — 10:57 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4vnu.com About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Disclaimer Sitemap