TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has issued Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the exam for the various recruitment posts in Civil Services. The candidates who have applied for the given exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the syllabus, Check Here.
TNPSC CCS-I Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will conduct a Combined Civil Service CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) and District Registrar. There will be three stages i.e. (i) Preliminary Written Exam;(ii) Main Written Exam and (iii) Oral Test in the form of Interview included under this examination conducting by TNPSC. Candidates who have applied for the given Exam must be anxious to know the exam syllabus and selection procedure. So, Here in this page we are providing the Syllabus and Pattern of TNPSC CCS-I Preliminary and Mains Exam 2015.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC CCS-I Group 1 Services Preliminary Written Examination
- The written test will be consist of multiple choice objective type (OMR Based) questions.
- There will be only one composite paper carrying 200 questions of total 300 marks.
- The duration of time to solve the paper will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The question on General Studies will be set in both English and Tamil.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs will be 90 and for Others it will be 120
Exam Syllabus for TNPSC CCS-I Group 1 Services Preliminary Written Examination
|Subjects||Question Paper Standard||No. Of Questions|
|General Studies||Degree Level||150|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||SSLC Level||50|
Exam Pattern for TNPSC CCS-I Group 1 Services Mains Written Examination & Interview
- The written exam will be of descriptive (conventional) type.
- There will be three papers in the exam.
- Each paper in the exam will be of 100 marks.
- The duration of time will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The candidates are allowed to answer the questions either fully in Tamil or fully in English.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs will be 306 and for Others it will be 408.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
General Studies Paper I – 2015
Course in Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
Exam Syllabus for TNPSC CCS-I Group 1 Services Mains Written Examination & Interview
|Subjects||Time Duration||Max Marks|
| General Studies
|Interview & Record||120|
Click Here For more Details:- www.tnpsc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in at for more information or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the syllabus.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.