TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 published for 317 Typist Reader Posts. Apply online at www.tnpsc.gov.in. candidates can check the details regarding the eligibility criteria from the passage given below.
There is good news for applicants.TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 had invited application forms in the prescribed format for filling up the 317 Typist Reader Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the given recruitment from the official website of TNPSC at (www.tnpsc.gov.in). Apply online for the given recruitment direct link has been available now. The last date to submit the application from is 3rd August 2016. Applicants must apply on or before 3rd August from the official website or from the direct link which is provided below in the article. All the further details regarding the eligibility like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, Application fee, pay scale and The starting date of online application 20 July 2016 and last date of application form 3rd August 2016.
About TNPSC Personal Assistant
TNPSC ( Tamil Nadu public Service Commission ) is a state own enterprise ( government corporation ). it is the released recruitment notification for filling up the different departments like Typist reader, Examiner, Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble judges, Personal Assistant to the Registers, Personal clerk ( to the deputy registrars ) Computer operator, Typist, Reader/Examiner, cashier & xerox operator. Recently it invites application from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 317 vacant Typist Reader. Lots of candidates searching for TNPSC Jobs should not miss the great opportunity and must apply on before 3rd August 2016. further details regarding the application from recruitment are provided below.
TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 Details
- Recruitment Conducting Organization : TNPSC ( Tamil Nadu public Service Commission )
- Name Of The Posts : Typist Reader/ Examiner, Personal Assistant.
- Total No. Of Posts : 317 Posts
- Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Job Category : Government job
- Job Location : Tamil Nadu India
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 year Maximum check the notification for category wise max age.
- Education Qualification : Completed Bachelor’s Degree to apply for this job.
- Selection Process : written Examination.
- Pay Scale : Depend on the post you have applied.
- Application Fee : TNPSC official site needs to pay only the Examination Fee.
- Last Date : 3rd August 2016
- Fee Payment Last Date : 5 August 2016.
- Date Of Written Examination : 27 August 2016 & 28 August 2016
TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016
TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 has been published now by TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ) on its Official website TNPSC at ( www.tnpsc.gov.in ) for filling up the 317 unfilled posts of Typist Reader/ Examiner, personal Assistant. Candidate must apply online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of TNPSC or from the direct link which is provided in the below passage. Online application from has been started now. last Date to apply online will be 3rd August 2016. Candidates who are between 18 years can apply for this recruitment. applicants Must Process written Exam. selection will be based on written exam. Application Fee will be According to the Govt rules. A candidate who will get selected will get the pay scale of demand on the posts.
TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 Application FORM
TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016. Those who are applying for the TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016. 317 vacancies must read the official notification before applying. official Notification for this recruitment is now available the official website of TNPSC at ( www.tnpsc.gov.in ). After Carefully Reading the official notification, Candidates must fill the application form is the prescribed format. Easy Steps to apply online are mentioned below:
- First, all Candidates should log on to the official website TNPSC at (www.tnpsc.gov.in)
- Then Find the Official Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- After, That you must fill your required details and particulars if needed.
- Find the link “Apply Online”.
- Click on it.
- Click on submit button after filling the application form before the due date.
- At Last, Take a print out copy of the system generated application form the further use.
If you have any kind of suggestion, feedback, or any query related to this article, then you comment below using the comment box….!!!