TNPSC Recruitment 2016 has been published now by TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) on its official website at (www.tnpsc.gov.in) for the 104 Assistant Jailor Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of TNPSC or from the direct link given below in the article. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 08.04.2016 for direct recruitment to the vacancies for the years 1996-2008, 2008-09 and 2009-10 for the post of Assistant Jailor in Prison Department. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
TNPSC Recruitment 2016
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 104 Assistant Jailor Posts. Download the TNPSC recruitment notification 2016 and collect the required qualifications. The steps to fill the Tamilnadu assistant jailor apply online form updated on our site. Follow the details and apply for the Tamilnadu jailor jobs before 8th April 2016. Appl who are passionate towards police department jobs can apply for the Tamil Nadu jail subordinate service recruitment. The official portal has updated the (tnpsc.gov.in). All other details regarding this Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 like age, educational qualification etc have been provided below.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 104)
Name of Organization : TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
Official Website : tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Assistant Jailor Posts
Job Category : Govt Job
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2016)
Candidates who are applying for the given recruitment should have the Minimum Age limit 18 years.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs.9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (PB2).
Educational Qualification : Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should read the Official notification for more details regarding the Educational Qualification.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay the sum of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred).
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
- Candidate’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
- A candidate who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
How to Apply :
- Eligible Candidates may visit the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should apply on-line between 09.03.2016 to 08.04.2016.
- However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 12.04.2016.
- No Any Others Mean & Mode Of Accepting Application.
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply : 08.04.2016
- Last date to pay the fee : 12.04.2016
Important Links :
Candidates who have any doubt or query related to this article then you can ask us with the help of the comment box given below….We will try to provide you an appropriate Answer related to your query……….Please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).