Good News for all the Candidates those who are waiting for the Tripura PSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016. Tripura PSC JE Recruitment 2016 Advertisement has been released by Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) for the 298 vacant posts of Junior Engineer. Candidates can download the Syllabus here. We will provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. Direct Link of Tripura PSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 PDF is Given here.
Tripura PSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) had Recently invited Applications for the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for the 298 vacant posts of Junior Engineer for the eligible citizens of India for selection of candidates on the basis of Written Combined Competitive Examination for direct recruitment to the posts of (i) Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Grade-I(Group-B Gazetted) and (ii) Junior Engineer, TES & Junior Engineer-Grade-II(Group-C Non-Gazetted) in various branches under Public Works Department & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Tripura.
Name Of The Organisation : Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Name Of The Posts : Junior Engineer various department Posts
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 298)
Category: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be contains objective type of multiple choice based questions.
- The Written Examination carrying 500 marks shall consist of 1(one) compulsory paper titled “General Studies” of one hour duration carrying 100 marks and
- Optional Papers in the appropriate branch of engineering of 3 hours duration carrying 200 marks each.
- Questions in all the papers shall be answered in English only.
- The answers in this paper are to be encoded in the OMR Answer Sheet by Black Ball Point Pen only.
|Comprehension of a given passage||20 Marks|
|Usage (corrections)||10 Marks|
|Vocabulary (synonyms & antonyms, idioms & phrases)||10 Marks|
|General knowledge||20 Marks|
|Current Affairs||20 Marks|
|Mental Ability||20 marks|
NOTE:-There shall be negative marking of a one (1) mark for each wrong answer/multiple answer in the paper “General Studies”.
GENERAL STUDIES (COMPULSORY FOR ALL GRADE/POSTS/BRANCHES)
- Questions will include knowledge of Indian
- geography of such a nature which the candidates should be able to answer without any special study
- Questions on Tripura, its historian topography will also be included
- Current Affairs
- The questions will include knowledge of Indian current events
- observation and experience
ENGINEERINGS SUBJECT PAPER – I & II(OPTIONAL FOR ALL GRADES /RANCHES)
- 15 questions of 6 marks each having answers restricted to 40 words 90
- 40 multiple choice type questions of 2 marks each 80
- 05 numerical questions of 6 marks each 30 Total 200.
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) 15 Practice Sets for Personal Assistant Grade-II & Allied TPSC Exams
- Civil Engineering: Through Objective Type Questions
- Mechanical Engineering (Conventional and Objective Type): Conventional and Objective Types
Candidates are advised to download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details from our page. Tripura PSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 check and Download here. Check here More Latest Syllabus.