Telangana state Public service communion (TSPSC) has recently issued a notification for recruiting posts of 311 Agriculture Extension Officer Jobs. Good news is that, TSPSC AEO Syllabus is available on our site for the candidates who are going to attend for the Telangana TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Exam. Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification for filling 311 AEO Grade II posts through Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016. Check here for Syllabus PDF.
TSPSC AEO Exam Syllabus 2016
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is an authorized organization working under the state government of Telangana. TSPSC is a newly formed organization, and it is the youngest public service commission in the country established on 8th August 2014. TSPSC does all the required procedures for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into state civil services department by conducting various exams. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by Telangana PSC.
|Also see:-TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment|
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Name of the Examination: TSPSC AEO Exam.
No of Posts: 311 posts.
Job Location: Telangana.
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC AEO Exam Pattern:-
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration
|Paper-IGeneral Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II Agriculture (Diploma Level)
(English & Telugu Version)
Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level)
Syllabus for General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- The economy of India and Telangana.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English (8th Class Standard).
Syllabus for Agriculture (Diploma Level)
- Crop production and improved management practices.
- Soil Science.
- Plant Breeding, Seed Technology, Seed testing.
- Crop pests and their management.
- Plant diseases and their control.
- Horticulture and forestry.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
- Agricultural Energy Sources, Machinery.
- Land surveying, water engineering and Green House Technology.
Syllabus for Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level)
- Rainfed Agriculture.
- Rainfed Crops.
- Monsoons and Agro-climatic classifications in Telangana and India.
- Mechanization in dryland agriculture.
- Rainwater management – principles and methods.
- Crop management in rainfed agriculture.
- Drought management.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Technology dissemination in rainfed areas.
- Conventional and modern extension systems.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- TNPSC GROUP II – A (NON INTERVIEW POSTS) COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES II GENERAL STUDIES & GENERAL ENGLISH BASED ON SAMACHEER KALVI
- TNPSC Group 2A (IIA) Exam Complete Study Material Book in English.
Aspirants can Download the TSPSC AEO Exam Syllabus 2016 and Start Preparation for the Exam. If you have any Query Regarding post then Comment your query In comment box. Check more Latest Syllabus Here.