Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Is Going To Conduct The written Examination For The Various Posts Of Manager (Engineering) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. The Examination Is Going To Held On 01/11/2015. So all Those Who will Going To appear In This Upcoming Exam Can Check Here The latest Exam Syllabus 2015 And Exam pattern. Check Here The Full Details.
TSPSC Manager Engineering Syllabus 2015
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Has Going To Conduct The Written Examination In The Month Of November 2015 For The Various Posts Of Manager (Engineering) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Science/IT discipline Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. So All Those Who will Searching For The latest Exam Syllabus And Exam pattern Can Check This Page We provide The Latest Syllabus For The better Preparation And Scoring Good Marks In This Exam.
TSPSC Manager Exam Date → 1st November 2015 (SUNDAY)
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Engineering Manager written Exam is as Follows:-
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will also be a Interview of 50 marks.
|Paper – I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||02:30 Hrs.|
|Paper – II||Engineering||150||150||02:30 Hrs.|
Exam Syllabus: Exam Syllabus for Telangana PSC AEE (Civil) Exam is given below :-
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
Policies of Telangana State.
Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Basic English. (10th class Standard)
- Building Materials And Construction
- Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Turbo machinery
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085):
- Signals and Systems:
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods:
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture:
- Programming and Data Structures:
- Theory of Computation:
- Compiler Design:
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
Important Books To Prepare:– Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
GATE Tutor 2016: Computer Science & Information Technology
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more Latest Updates keep in touch with our website.