TSPSC Panchayat Raj Syllabus is provided here for download. Candidates can download the syllabus and start preparation for the Exam….TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 543 Panchayat Raj Secretary Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online for the Given Link.. A syllabus is provides you an idea about your question paper. So we think syllabus of any exam is a basic need for each candidate who are appear in exam. Syllabus is download here, we are provided all the information here..
TSPSC Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2016
TSPSC is elaborated as Telangana Public Service Commission. Telangana State Public Service Commission was formed on June 2nd, 2014. It was established as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act in 2014. TSPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Telangana.
Name of the Organization : Telangana State Public Service Commission
Total No. Of Posts: 543 Posts
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Panchayat Raj Secretary & Rural Development
Job Category : Govt Job
Job Location : Telangana
Telangana State Panchayat Raj Secretary Exam Pattern
|1.||General Knowledge||150||150 minutes|
|2.||Secretarial Abilities||150||150 minutes|
TSPSC Panchayat Raj Syllabus
Syllabus For General Knowledge
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- Constitution of India.
Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
TSPSC Syllabus Paper I
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Current Affairs 2016 for Competitive Exams – UPSC/ State PCS/ SSC/ Banking/ Insurance/ Railways/ BBA/ MBA/ Defence
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us with the help of the comment box given below…!!!