Latest News for all the aspirants those who are waiting for the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016. TSSPDCL (Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited) has released a notification of recruitment for the Sub Engineer Posts. The Total number of post is 153 for the post of Sub Engineer (Electrical). Candidates can download the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus 201 here. We provide the All information about the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern. Direct Link of PDF is Given here.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
With a vision to fulfill the expectations of the Government, the Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price. With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of five districts viz., Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Medak and Rangareddy, Catering to the power requirements of 8 million consumers. Candidates who wants to apply for the post can apply online. The other details is given below regarding the Post.
|Also See:- TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016|
Organization: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL).
Name of the Post: Sub Engineer.
Number of Posts: 153 Posts
Official Website: www.tssouthernpower.com
Job Location: Telangana.
Sub Engineer Exam Pattern:-
|1||Written Test||A||Technical Ability||80||80||2 Hours|
It consists of the following subjects:-
- Technical (Electrical).
- General Ability.
Sub Engineer Syllabus for Electrical
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- D.C. Machines & Measurements.
- DC Motors.
- Measuring Instruments.
- A.C. Circuits and Transformers.
- A.C. Machines.
- Synchronous Motors.
- Single-phase Motors.
- Power System Generation & Protection.
- Power Systems Protection.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Utilization and Electric Drives.
- Electrical Estimation and Automation.
- Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Micro Controller etc.
Sub Engineer Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Language Proficiency.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana.
- Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Formation of Telangana State etc.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date for payment of Fee :- 18-Jan-2016
- Starting date of application submission :- 18-Jan-2016
- Last date for payment of Fee :- 05-Feb-2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application :- 06-Feb-2016
Candidates Download the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016 and start Preparation for the Exam. if you have any query then drop your Respective comment in comment box.